Senior Finance Analyst
Founded in 1856 by Thomas Burberry, Burberry is a global luxury brand with a distinctly British attitude. We are a global business with an extensive network of both owned and franchised stores across EMEIA, Asia Pacific and Americas. We are digital pioneers, and innovative technology underpins every aspect of our business, from product design to distribution and marketing. We believe that modern luxury means being socially and environmentally responsible; this mindset is core to our business and key to our long-term success.
This is an exciting opportunity to assist the EMEIA team, providing Commercial Finance support to key stakeholders including EMEIA CFO, EMEIA Finance Director and Total Outlets Regional Director, driving Outlets business profitably, identifying commercial risks and opportunities for the sub region, creating the sub regional Budget and Forecasts, and monitoring actual performance against it.
Financial Analyst fully dedicated to support the business and responsible for managing the full sub regional P&L, new projects, investments appraisals and sub regional productivity.
- Take ownership of Profitability initiatives to improve profitability of EMEIA Outlets sub-region.
- Driving store productivity
- Ownership of the P&L, including responsibility for the preparation and presentation of the month end actual performance and all associated reporting
- Deep understanding of key financial drivers across business to support scenario analysis and forecasting
- Drive continuous process improvements, promote best in class reporting, meaningful analysis and business insight
- Work closely and collaboratively with cross-functional project groups to understand and manage each project's impact on finance processes and people
- Provide insightful and relevant reporting to be shared with the Director or Finance, CFO and Senior Leadership Team
- Responsible in the timely production and distribution of key weekly performance reports & Monthly Performance reviews with the GM and VP of the Region.
Budgets and Forecasts:
- Co-ordination and Preparation of budgets/forecasts for the sub-region, full P&L ownership.
- Providing monthly forecast updates identifying Risks and Opportunities for the sub-region.
- Plan and drive for actions to increase productivity and profitability of the sub region
- High Calibre Graduate
- Qualified Accountant
- Experience in providing commercial finance support / business partnering
- SAP / Business Intelligence tool Experience
- Excellent Excel Skills with modelling experience
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || FINANCE & OPERATIONS || COMMERCIAL FINANCE || n/a ||