WHOLESALE SALES EXECUTIVE
Who We Are:
L’Apartement Ltd was founded by Director Mirabel Edgedale, and is an independent wholesale agency offering an integrated solution to sales. From emerging RTW labels to established international brands, we pride ourselves on providing our clients with bespoke high-level support and strategic advice. The business is growing, supplying luxury retailers throughout the world with upcoming and established fashion brands such as Missoni and Costarellos to name a few.
Mirabel Edgedale is seeking a dedicated sales executive with minimum of 3 years international or UK sales experience in a similar luxury environment, or an ambitious individual looking to progress into a more senior position within wholesale.
Mirabel Edgedale is looking for an account executive to work closely with her and to support her, for the following brands: Rhea Costa, Missoni Accessories, Atoir, Misha and Costarellos. www.MirabelEdgedale.com
The ideal candidate needs to be dynamic, well-presented, bright and looking to be an integral part of the L’Apartement Ltd team. They will need to have suitable international or UK sales-related experience and be able to assist in driving sales growth in new and active accounts.
The showroom is based in Battersea and is a small team. The candidate should be able to perform with sole or just 2 personnel at London base, working with online consultants also and Pop-up Showroom in Paris
- Assist in day-to-day operations and general office administration.
- Ensure customers' seasonal orders are in line with company budgets and requirements;
- Constant contact with customers throughout the season to monitor performance, deliveries, any problems
- Chase payments when necessary.
- Support Director in international commercial strategy & business planning.
- Work closely on regional planning & customer relationship management, diary management, market preparation, and conducting showroom sales (London, Paris)
- Update databases and company systems on a regular basis ensuring client information is always accurate.
- Oversee seasonal order process from order taking, to processing, checking, and confirming final order book to Brands.
- Analyse, record and act on sell-through results optimising in-season sales and performance (swaps, re-orders etc.)
- Work closely with team to provide optimum service and smooth communication for accounting and invoicing.
- Liaise with clients regarding all brand assets requests.
- Manage samples, ship and track.
- Support founder with all aspects of wholesale account management and customer service.
- Serve as a primary contact for specialty store and key online accounts to manage day-to-day business and operational functions including returns, re-assortment and deliveries.
- Assist with planning of seasonal budgets / sales goals based on local market feedback and performance.
- Prospect new accounts and exceed seasonal sales goals.
- Follow up with clients after appointments on order questions / status, reviewing order content with Director and forwarding recommendations to clients.
- Plan and execute store visits.
- Partner with Director on forecasting and managing annual travel calendar and budgets.
- Responsible for reaching out to buyers and stores to set up meetings each season to support sales, and educate staff on product featured and visual merchandising guidelines.
- Minimum 3-5 year fashion wholesale experience with a passion for sales and building relationships
- Experienced in International markets
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Language skill: fluent in English
- Strong Excel skills and computer skills in general
- Well organized, detail orientated, able to multi-task.
- An undergraduate degree in business or equivalent is merited.
- Strong relationships with domestic specialty stores in the designer RTW and accessories markets.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in wholesale support roles.
- Willingness to take on responsibilities outside a defined job scope and be very flexible
- Business and results-driven individual with an ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Communicative individual with great social competence.