E-Commerce Fulfilment Assistant
We are currently recruiting for an Ecommerce Fulfilment Assistant to support the online team. As an essential part of the team you will assist with all aspects of the day-to-day e-commerce operation; processing orders, dealing with customer service, managing administrative tasks as well as working with our online platforms.
The role will be based from our Notting Hill office and the successful applicant will be working closely within a creatively driven, small knit team. This is an excellent role for someone looking to establish themselves within the fashion/e-commerce landscape and training will be provided knowledge on industry best practices.
- Picking, processing and dispatching orders
- Maintaining the company’s website and checking for any errors
- Processing returns and updating inventory on stock systems
- Writing product descriptions and content for the website
- Maintaining the company’s Ecommerce Website on a daily basis.
- Responding to customer enquiries over the phone, email and live chat
- Adding, updating and editing all product pictures and stock availability
Skills / Experience:
- IT literate with knowledge of office software (Word, Excel).
- Excellent spelling and grammar and keen attention to detail.
- Excellent attention to detail with flexible, dynamic attitude
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize in fast-paced environment
- Career and business focused
- Market aware (Fashion & Lifestyle)
- Previous Ecommerce and retail experience is essential
To apply please attach Cover Letter & CV and Email to email@example.com