The New Wave of Talent Management - Genflow Talent
Genflow helps creators become entrepreneurs. We started in 2016 and since have become one of the leading creator platforms in the world. We do this in a way that has never been done before by giving them a 360 experience through leveraging our platform, infrastructure, team and experience all in one place.
We do everything in house and we have helped some of the biggest creators launch their own brands whether that’s DTC brands (cosmetics, fashion or fitness etc) or their own digital brands (mobile apps, courses, membership clubs, gated content) or traditional talent management.
With over 100 clients around the world, a team of 90+, international warehouses and offices we are now entering a real growth phase as a company (raised $11m Jan 2021) and looking to add the best people in the world to join us.
Our vision is to help anyone become a creator.
Working at Genflow Talent
Become part of a driven, ambitious team dedicated to creating opportunities for our talent. We only think big and are unapologetic in our pursuit of excellence. Our relationship with our talent is full of heart and at the forefront of our decision making is always what's best for the futures of our talent. Our success in such a short space of time is now attracting talent that want to be represented by Genflow on a daily basis, the truth is we say no more than we say yes. We want the right kind of talent, with the same ambition and drive as our team, we only sign talent exclusively and we know that as a team we are on our way to building the biggest and most exciting talent agency in the world.
Our 360 Talent Proposition
With our already experienced success in building brands with influencers since 2016, we are very proudly the first agency in the world that can build a real global brand and manage our talents career's 360. This very unique proposition is exactly what any real influencer will require in order to transition into entrepreneurship and strategically align themselves with leading global brands.
To find out more about what Genflow Talent is all about check out this podcast:
The Role of the Talent Manager
· Manage a roster of mainstream and digital talent
· Meet annual revenue target, reviewed monthly
· Bring and build a strong network of industry and brand contacts
· Possess an in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of the influencer and entertainment management industry
· Mentor and advise talent on content and professional decisions that impact their career
· Strategically build out the roster of managed clients
· Handling media, PR and other commercial enquiries.
· Pitching and executing additional Genflow services for our clients including content creation, marketing and brand development.
· Create and implement content strategies for talent which align with their own brand and maximise success of their own brand
· Knowledge and ability to handle agreement drafting and negotiations
· Comfortable working in a competitive and sometimes pressured environment
· Able to work to set KPIs to ensure the success and growth of the division
· Manage junior members of the talent management team, ensuring all client coordination, reporting and ad hoc tasks are complete in a timely manner.
· Stay engaged into the world of talent, with a keen eye on Gen Z
· Talent inbox management
Requirements for the role of Talent Manager:
· Previous experience within the influencer/celebrity or talent management space
· Clear understanding of the influencer industry, the top players, brands and where the market is going
· Awareness of the leading Gen Z talent
· Valuable network of brand contacts and industry relationships
· Persistent and determined
· Willingness to take complete ownership of their area
· Can create excellent presentations and client decks
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to accept criticism and work under pressure
What it’s like working here
We are an incredibly talented team, assembled with experts from across various industries and specialisms. Genflow has achieved a lot of commercial success in a short space of time, culminating in our most recent round of investment in early 2021. We are intense, focussed and most importantly we are winners. If you want to be part of a business and culture that will push you to achieve career defining skills and goals whilst truly defining consumer behaviour, then come join us.
Small Teams & Real Ownership
Work in small, multi-disciplinary teams. You won't be constantly moved around teams and your team will usually focus on a specific set of creators, allowing you real ownership of your work. We're proud of the close and friendly culture in our team and do our best to support this with team drinks, meals, and more.
The Best Tech, London Offices & Remote Options
We work with the latest and best technology available. Our team is constantly exploring new ways to improve the way we work through software and you'll get the latest Mac hardware when you start. We have offices in Central London which you're welcome to use and are open to primarily/fully remote options too.
Private Healthcare, Coaching & Birthday Leave
All employees have access to regular professional coaching sessions, which can be used for professional development or personal support. We also have private care available to all employees, including mental health support. Finally, you'll also get your birthday off, in addition to your usual annual leave.
Your Own PC/Mac set up
Corporate Gym Discounts
Private Health Care
WFH/ Remote Policy
Your Team Events
Company wide events
*Although we aim to get back everyone that applies for a role with us, due to the high number of applicants we can't always fulfil that. If you don't hear anything back within two weeks of your application, please assume you weren't successful*