Wholesale Intern (m/f/d)
aeyde is a digital first, direct-to-consumer brand defining a new era of luxury. Based in the heart of Berlin, all our footwear and accessories are manufactured by family-owned factories in Italy. Our mission is to provide modern designs and enduring quality at an accessible price-point and to challenge preconceived notions of luxury by focusing on transparent pricing, sustainable sourcing, slow consumption, and minimal design. Working at aeyde, you will become an integral part of an international fashion start-up with many opportunities for personal development and the chance to shape a fast-growing brand.
As a Wholesale Intern you will work alongside the global Wholesale Team and will support them across all administrative and operational tasks and related projects.
- Administration and maintenance of the B2B Master Database
- Assist with B2B sales order entry, re-orders and product swaps
- Support Junior Account Manager with reports, presentations, data entry
- Support with wholesale related market research (competitors, pricing, positioning)
- Monitor key online partners to ensure coherency in brand presentation
- Coordinate B2B sample requests with the Press Department
- Look after B2B media clippings (‘best of retailer clippings’)
- Share seasonal brand creative assets with B2B partner network
- Assist with B2B event production (trunk shows, pop-ups, in-store events)
- Support team with Paris Showroom preparation and all related sales market activities
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject matter
- Retail/sales environment & wholesale experience is a plus
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office/ Gsuite (especially Excel/ Gsheets)
- Strong administration skills
- Organized and accurate way of working
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible and eager to learn within a highly driven team
- Work proficiency in English (verbal and written), German/other languages are a plus
- 3 - 6 months internship with possibility to become a permanent member of the aeyde sales team
- Ideally able to start 1st October 2021
To apply, please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. This position is based in our Berlin office with an immediate start.