Moose Knuckles is thriving and we continue to grow by over 50% every year
WHAT WE BELIEVE
We believe in inclusion, we believe in self-expression, we believe in no judgement and we believe in individualism.
WHO WE ARE
We are bold, we are tenacious, we are courageous and brave.
We are a cast of characters;
We embrace our differences and we share our likenesses.
Some of What’s in it for You!
- New and freshly renovated offices, designed and built to the LEED Silver environmental standard
- Summer Fridays
- Paid Personal Days
- Generous Benefit package
- 401K Matching
- Employee Loyalty Reward Program
- Generous welcome gift
- Company events
As the Merchandise Planner, you will be responsible for high level Demand Planning/forecasting for DTC and ecommerce, while managing inventory across the supply chain to maximize sales and profitability. You will work in close collaboration with the Merchandising team in decision making for all day-to-day activities including demand forecasting, purchasing, store allocations and replenishment, inventory monitoring, reporting and analysis.
Some of What You’ll Do:
- Coordinate with merchandising team on financial and assortment planning process.
- Assist in development of assortment plans that support overall strategy of in-stock positioning for key merchandise categories, classifications, items, vendors/brands.
- Manage inventory forecasting process, ensuring alignment on KPI’s across the organization and partner with other Planning counterparts when needed.
- Develop sales and inventory projections for global future assured in-stock positioning
- Leverage historical data to identify key opportunities around product, category, pricing, and inventory and develop action plans to develop and implement
- Maintain optimal turn targets and stock position for highly profitable business with fresh product and minimal out-of-stocks
- Partner closely with Operations, Production, Finance, and Design teams to manage risk within the product/buy cycle
- Conduct ad hoc analysis to understand business opportunities and develop plans to address
- Constantly re-adjust key parameters that drive replenishment to improve inventory position and flow
Some of What You Need:
- Minimum 3 years of corporate retail experience and bachelor’s degree in related field
- Experience in assortment building, forecasting and optimization
- Proficient in Advanced level Microsoft Excel spreadsheet creation and manipulation
Some of Who You Are:
- Must possess a “roll-up-your sleeves” attitude and strong personal ownership of work needed to be successful in a growing, entrepreneurial organization
- Strong analytical skills including comprehensive understanding of retail math concepts and formulation of business plans