Luxury Events Manager
ITP Media Group reaches an audience of more than 90.6 million people across the Middle East and beyond through its leading websites, portals, social media platforms, events, conferences, award ceremonies, magazines, books and social media influences agency.
The ideal candidate will have experience and understanding of live experiences and events for our portfolio of brands including Harper’s Bazaar Arabia, Esquire Middle East, Condé Nast Traveller, Architectural Digest, GQ Middle East, Time Out, Cosmopolitan Middle East and many more.
From intimate dinners and cocktail receptions to fashion-shows and large-scale events, the successful candidate will be charged with the conception, development and execution of innovative experiences for our different brands and their respective audiences.
We’re looking for a creative personality who can independently manage multiple projects, meet deadlines and work to budget. The ideal candidate loves creating an event strategy as much as rolling up their sleeves to do the production work and will also assume responsibility for flawless execution of agreed-upon sponsor elements.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years’ experience in event planning, strategy and hands-on execution
- Experience working with luxury brands
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Superior creative thinking and problem solving abilities
- Taste and aesthetic sensibility that pairs well with our brands
- Close attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a high-volume, fast-paced work environment
- Enthusiasm for the range of personalities we work with, from celebrities to fashion designers and artists to influencers
- Awareness of current culture as it relates to activations and relevant promotional opportunities
- Experience managing suppliers, freelancers and associated staff
- The ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, internally and externally
- A modern understanding of what makes an event successful
- Ability to work independently and within a team setting
- Proficient in Keynote, PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Social-media expertise a plus
Being an ITP employee is an opportunity to be part of the largest content creation house in the region and provides the luxury of working with global brands and experienced industry leaders. To ensure we invest in the development of our team, employees are given access to a variety of learning resources and exciting career development opportunities.
We believe in recognizing the passionate efforts of our team members. Our employees are rewarded by competitive remuneration, attractive bonus structure, medical insurance and a generous leave entitlement scheme that sees annual holiday entitlement grow as tenure with the company increases.