Product Merchandiser - Coperni, Charles Jeffrey Loverboy and Colville
Who we are
Tomorrow is a multi-service business accelerator for fashion brands. The Group helps brands to develop and achieve sustainable growth through a fully-integrated service offering that includes consultancy, sales and distribution, investment, product development, manufacturing and operations.
Tomorrow supplies over sixty fashion brands to retailers across the globe. This is achieved by wholesaling emerging brands through dedicated showroom platforms including in London, Paris, Milan, and New York.
Who we're looking for
The Licensing Department is responsible for the delivery of each investment brand’s business plan - in particular the delivery of the Gross Margin. Seasonal Production and Merchandising ownership as well as Operational efficiency all fall under the Licensing dept. Each brand is on a different stage of growth, level of resourcing, supply base maturity, category breadth, customer profile and design sensibility. As such, each brand expects a bespoke Production and Merchandising plan tailored to their immediate and future needs, so they can focus on the design and creative parts of their business. Equally, Tomorrow expects the full margin, timely deliveries and optimal sell through of high-quality product across various product categories.
The Assistant Product Merchandiser will be supporting licensing brands including Coperni, Colville and Charles Jeffrey Loverboy and will develop and drive the seasonal planning and merchandising strategies that meet or exceed the brand’s financial goals across sales and margin.
What your day to day will look like
- Seasonal analysis: customer insights, market trends, historical sales by brand to drive commercial merchandising strategies by category
- Manage financial targets and Range Planning by product category, region and sales channel (Wholesale, Retail and eComm)
- Work with the Tomorrow Sales team and the DTC team, in order to recommend assortments based on thorough analysis of retail performance prior to each market to achieve increased sales, profitability and sell-through %
- Work with the design teams in order to plan new categories and/or directional styles allowing for a balanced margin
- Seek out and address sales opportunities with suggestions for new ranges, always with margin and sell through in mind
- Support the production team: achieving MOQs on styles and managing margin expectations
What you need to succeed
- 3+ years of experience within a Planning, Merchandising or similar position
- Experience within womenswear advanced contemporary/designer label
- Experience within Wholesale ideal but not necessary
- Strong analytical skills with numerical dexterity and highly proficient in Excel, PowerPoint
- Fluency in second language preferred (French and/or Italian)
- Entrepreneurial and a natural problem solver with experience in working at fashion start-ups across different departments
- Detail oriented with strong follow- through
- Strong organizational skills to provide well documented products and meet deadlines
- Ability to design and implement change
- Proactive, dynamic interpersonal style, able to act effectively and diplomatically between different departments across various channels and countries