4 days left
- Full Time
This is an extremely attractive role for a candidate with excellent organisation skills, who is interested in developing their career in e-commerce. The successful candidate will be based 3 days a week in our Mayfair Store and 2 days in HQ.
- Be the first point of contact to resolve customer issues and complaints across multiple channels in a timely manner.
- Work closely with the retail and ecommerce team to assist customers with all lines of enquiry which will include product queries, returns, delivery, payments and more.
- Process orders placed on Erdem.com in a timely manner.
- Ability to use shipping platforms such as UPS to book shipments on a daily basis, and track orders to ensure smooth delivery.
- Ability to deal with courier companies and customs to expedite delivery and returns of orders and resolve any issues.
- Process ecommerce returns in line with the company policy.
- Completing various administrative and back-office tasks to ensure a smooth customer journey.
- Liaising with the retail team on the delivery schedule and booking orders into store.
- Identify opportunities to maximise sales by providing accurate feedback on bestsellers, low stock levels etc
- Share feedback to the retail team about customer returns, sizing notes or quality issues to continually improve service levels.
- Carrying out ad-hoc analysis to review how our brands sits with competitor’s product ranges, prices to make sure we are aligned.
- Attending trading meetings when required, from time to time assisting the team in other digital activities when needed
- Work with the Ecommerce Manager to trade all sites; EU, US and GBP
- Help to update all product information and images each season, helping to upload information where necessary on the Magento 2 platform.
- Help to support the visual merchandising of categories across the sites.
- Monitor and communicate the availability of products and imagery for weekly email and social campaigns.
- Work closely with the Ecommerce Manager on planning commercial photoshoots and assist on those shoots.
- Supporting with user accessibility, testing any new functionality and reporting any issues.
- Supporting with ad hoc reporting, especially around competitors and new ides to drive revenue and improve the customer experience.
- Previous experience in a customer service team, or at least a customer facing role.
- The ability to work in a team.
- Exceptional people skills and confidence when dealing with customers.
- Ability to learn new systems quickly - Eurostop, Magento
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office Package especially Excel
- Someone passionate about delivering a personalised and expert level of customer service, via multiple channels including email, live chat and telephone.
- Able to deliver expert product knowledge.
- Experience building customer relationships and building brand loyalty by going above and beyond for customers.
- Experience working in a luxury environment would be a plus.