Store Manager - Munich
Axel Arigato is offering a full-time position for a Store Manager in our Munich Store. You will be managing an energetic, vibrant team, marketing the store, driving sales, creating brand-building activities, handling customer service and administration, and stock allocating specific to your tailored market needs. The position is for a hands-on person who is passionate about retail and team-work, and who thrives in an innovative and expanding organization.
The Store Managers responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Running the store
- Improving and developing routines and procedures
- Stock replenishment and inventory are processed in a timely manner
- Driving sales and accordingly implementing sales techniques to meet business objectives
- Strategic planning in regard to achieving and exceeding budgets
- Customer relationship management (CRM)
- Collaboration with management
- Visual merchandising
- Administrative management
- Daily, weekly and monthly trade reports
- Scheduling and payroll
- Store facility maintenance
Management of your team:
- Upholding the Axel Arigato culture in the store, ensuring customers feel relaxed and invited
- Supporting your team in achieving sales and perfecting the customer experience
- Leading your team by providing encouragement and feedback, but also encouraging the team to provide input and come with new ideas
- Working closely with management to keep training fresh and in line with the Axel Arigato values
- Recruit, train and develop team members that would be brand ambassadors for Axel Arigato
- Evaluate the performance of each team member to provide feedback and ensure standards of the store is being implemented and the well-being of each team member is validated on a quarterly manner
Part of our core values are that all employees should feel engaged and involved in our organization and its development. As a Store Manager, you will lead by example to create a positive and inclusive store culture where initiative and accountability are highly valued. The customers should feel at home in our stores, welcomed by inviting and dedicated personnel who are experts on our brand and our products.
To help you achieve the above you have the full support of our Gothenburg HQ (including Finance, Operation & HR) as well as the Retail Manager and of course, your team in the store including the Assistant Store Manager.
What we're looking for:
The right candidate for this position is someone who has rigorous experience of retail, previous working experience as a Store Manager or Assistant Store Manager in Germany, as well as experience of running a team. You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and realize the importance of continuous improvements in both big and small matters. You value service and the customer experience highly and lead by example to motivate your team members.
In this process, the individual’s motivation and adaptive mindset is key. You lead with passion and integrity and the fashion industry is where you really want to be!
Please apply by providing an English motivation letter and CV as soon as possible. We will hire as soon as we find the right person.
Salary: According to agreement
Start date: November 1st
Location: Munich Store