Personalized Buyer / Account Manager Stylist
Who We Are:
A Line Boutique is changing the traditional face of retail by focusing on providing solution-based styling services within the four walls of traditional retail stores. Dubbed "the Elyse Walker of Denver," (Zoe Report) the driving force behind A Line is transparency and authenticity. A Line is not a retail store, but a women's empowerment company. We want all women to simply try less and feel confident, relevant, seen, and powerful through the vehicle of fashion. We know firsthand the power of clothing. It’s not just about ‘great product’ but the power of transformation and empowerment offered in well-styled and well-tailored garments. It’s about self-expression and creating a community of support and celebration for women, their lives, and how they evolve.
Account Manager Stylists at A Line Boutique are far from your typical retail employees. Account managers serve as personalized buyers, delivering the vital element in a superior and distinctive customer experience while driving maximum sales results. The personal, mission-driven, and account focused sales approach used by A Line account management stylists offers a unique retail environment that cultivates a culture of community, trust, and empowerment. A Line account manager stylists work to offer expertise and directive sales to their clients on how to make the best choices for their lifestyle and to make shopping a truly effortless experience. They are driven and motivated to achieve outstanding results through a service-centric sales model by constructing a customized sales approach for each customer. This self-motivated sales professional will also constantly clientele to enhance relationships with repeat customers, while continuously providing the highest level of service to every customer.
- Driven sales professional with a proven track record of successfully building relationships that result in sales through value-add service.
- Responsible for achieving monthly personal sales goal and maintaining minimum sales-per-hour
- Maintain impeccable product knowledge on A Line’s designer matrix and all products through self-directed research
- Manage awareness of seasonal fashion trends, collection inspiration and the fit and fabrication of all products
- Exude professionalism at all times while representing A Line both in-store and in the community
- Maintain knowledge of overall store sales goals
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced retail environment
- Be knowledgeable of and able to perform all POS duties as needed
- Utilize open communication with all colleagues, and encourage constant team spirit
- Ensure follow through on commitments to customers, coworkers, and others
- Be on time, focused, prepared, enthusiastic, and positive
- Experience in sales-focused industries (i.e. hospitality, real estate, finance) encouraged
- College degree preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft and Mac application
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative/team working style
- Commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- Willing to work weekends and commute to any A Line Boutique location
- Compensation package includes base salary plus monthly commission opportunities for full-time employee — ranging from $51,000 to $174,000.
- 2 weeks (10 days) PTO plus observed company holidays for full-time employee
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits for full-time employee
- 401K with % matching starting January 2021