Who What Wear is looking to hire a Logistics Coordinator to be part of its award-winning culture. If you’re just starting your career in Supply Chain & Logistics in fashion eCommerce, we’d love to hear from you!
As a member of our new and fast-growing direct-to-consumer (DTC) business, the Logistics Coordinator will coordinate day-to-day logistical operations, including inventory control, order fulfillment, distribution, and more.
The ideal candidate has an interest in fashion, entrepreneurial spirit with a “no job too big or small” attitude, is an Excel expert, and finds joy in managing multiple tasks with competing priorities without missing a beat or single detail.
This position is based in the NY Metro Area and reports to the Director of Operations & Logistics.
Our Future of Work: Who What Wear employees are working from home for the remainder of 2021; therefore, all interview and onboarding activities are virtual. Beginning in 2022, we will transition to a hybrid in-person/ remote work environment.
Key Duties include:
- Assist monitoring the order life cycle: arrival into 3PL, fulfillment, delivery to customer and returns
- Work with cross functional teams to ensure product is ready on time for collection launches
- Liaise with production team, factories, carriers and 3PL to coordinate product arrival to 3PL
- Keep in continuous communication with the warehouse team to ensure SLA’s are met, errors are caught, and problems are solved
- Communicate with the Customer Service team on order issues and support the team as needed
- Keep track of quality, quantity, warehouse/3PL inventory levels and optimize processes around cycle counts and inventory accuracy.
- Support projects/initiatives ad hoc as assigned by line manager
- 1-2 years of relevant experience, preferably in fashion eCommerce
- Proficiency in Excel: general formulas, VLOOKUPs, pivot tables, etc.
- Working knowledge of import/export documentation for textiles and apparel
- Experience working in ERP and eCommerce platforms (Netsuite and Shopify a plus)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills, team player mindset
- Push up your sleeve mentality; no job too big or small
Benefits & Perks:
- Work/Life Balance: Unlimited time off, paid holidays, Summer Fridays (Half-day Fridays), paid winter break, and flexible work schedules.
- Wellness: 85%–100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees in addition to short- and long-term disability coverage and life insurance. Self-Care Fridays (Half-day Fridays) to encourage self-care and mental health awareness.
- Financial Well-being: Sponsored 401k plan with unlimited access to financial advisors and planning tools. Bonus eligibility for all Full-Time employees.
- Opportunity to Fight Racism: We’re proud to match 100% of employee donations made to organizations that combat racism or support recovery from racist acts of violence.
- Opportunity to Do Good: Each employee dedicates one day per year toward an impactful social good project.
Who What Wear provides an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Who What Wear believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as an international company. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
More about Who What Wear:
Who What Wear is an international fashion company known for its content sites—whowhatwear.com and whowhatwear.co.uk—and its affordable, size-inclusive, and trend-forward line of clothing and accessories. The brand was founded in 2006 by Hillary Kerr and Katherine Power and includes the chart-topping career podcast, Second Life, which is hosted by Kerr. Most recently, Who What Wear launched a sister company, Versed, which is a clean skincare line with products at affordable prices. Headquartered in Los Angeles.