Wholesale Account Executive
An opportunity has arisen for a hands on, experienced wholesale manager to join our busy London based fashion distribution company – working on an exciting stable of brands with a strong sustainability messaging.
We are looking for someone who will:
- Be responsible for the development and implementation of a targeted sales strategy
- Be responsible for driving and developing existing customer relationships, growing OTB and sales in store accordingly
- Be responsible for pinpointing and developing new business opportunities
- Create forecasts each season
- Present collections to boutique accounts in the showroom or virtually, in their stores and at appropriate trade shows where necessary.
- Increase sales turnover using a defined sales strategy, both by working closely with partners to understand their needs, as well as locating and developing new business potentials.
- Run weekly and seasonal reports
- Liaise with the retail team to understand sell through and optimise sales on the shop floor
- Ensure effective communication with the customer to ensure all information is provided in a timely, accurate and appropriate way (including but not limited to order entry, processing and confirmation)
- Will be a wholesale sales executive of 3 - 5 years’ experience – ideally with a background in selling contemporary womenswear and high end casual brands to UK boutiques with an interest in sustainable fashion
- Must have worked with all the major department stores as well as key UK independents and be able to leverage their contacts to deliver sales
- Be a great communicator (oral & written) and happy to reach out to potential clients on a daily basis
- Will be highly organised and attentive to detail
- Will have an ability to establish strong working relationships.
- Be a good team player, proactive, methodical and organised with strong interpersonal and people management skills.
- With strong numerical and admin ability – proficiency in excel is essential and a good working knowledge of systems like NuOrder will be a bonus
- will have the ability to work unsupervised in an accurate and timely manner with attention to detail and within critical deadlines.