Senior Showroom Account Manager (Digital/Influencer)
Senior Influencer Account Manager
About The A List:
The A List is a full service, influencer and experiential global marketing firm, creating live and digital experiences, innovative strategies and campaigns for fashion and lifestyle brands.
About the Role:
The A List is seeking a highly effective, collaborative and friendly Senior Digital Influencer Account Manager. This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing team and make a positive impact within the company.
The role is responsible for managing multiple accounts and building relationships with digital influencers. The person should be an experienced thought leader in the digital space and be able to work across many categories including but not limited to fashion, beauty, health and wellness. In order to be successful in this role, this person must be organized, strategic, and comfortable in a fast paced environment. This person should bring experience leading teams and be able to develop creative and strategic solutions to guide the digital team.
Roles + Responsibilities:
- Ideal candidate to have a preexisting roster of agent, manager and digital influencer contacts across multiple social platforms, including: YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, etc.
- Be a key point of contact for clients and be responsible for building long and lasting relationships
- Day-to-day client management of designated accounts (Approximately 7-10)
- Maintain and establish industry contacts with digital influencers across the fashion, lifestyle, fitness and beauty sectors
- Outreach and lead showroom appointments for local, national and international influencers
- Cast influencers for special client initiatives and seeding projects, based on client goals: aesthetic, brand awareness, conversion, etc.
- Handle stylist and influencer sample requests, digital mailers, online orders, and showroom pulls for designated accounts
- Strategically identify brand targets and new talent for each brand to gift
- Track social media accounts daily to find placements and send to client
- Upkeep ongoing digital reporting for various clients including, but not limited to: weekly, monthly and quarterly reports — analyzing and summarizing data (calculating total impression #, examining trends, gathering feedback, and sharing insights, etc.)
- Assist in the showroom as needed — physical tasks may include: unpacking shipments, organizing back stock, re-stocking showroom floor, etc.
- 6+ years relevant job experience
- Must possess superior understanding of existing social media landscape including new and innovative tools, platforms, vendors and technologies
- Work to create organic digital influencer strategy and execution
- Identify key opportunities for growth
- Self-starter approach toward work with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work in a quick, fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented and organized
- In-depth knowledge, understanding and experience with Social Media Platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube, Pinterest, Blogs etc.), Keynote and G-Suite