Content Production Associate
Ten Thousand is looking for a Content Production Associate to join our brand team and help bring our brand storytelling to life. The ideal candidate balances creativity with organization and an aesthetic eye with a relentless focus on execution. Working closely with our VP of Brand to ensure Ten Thousand’s creative vision is brought to life seamlessly and effectively, you will work with both internal and external partners to oversee all shoot logistics and execution, co-own brand look & feel to ensure consistent visuals across all brand touchpoints, and facilitate timely delivery of all key assets. With this role, you’ll be joining a very fast growing company at an early stage and will have the chance to learn about all facets of the business. For the right candidate, this is a unique opportunity for rapid career acceleration.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support brand team by owning the day-to-day management of all product, athlete, and brand shoots
- Work cross-functionally to manage the end-to-end process of content production and align on a master production calendar, from understanding marketing needs to coordinating product availability to ensuring timely delivery of all core assets.
- Ensure seamless execution of all photo and video shoots by communicating look/feel and shot list to key stakeholders, confirming shot list is followed and all deliverables are captured, coordinating samples, developing call sheets, and overseeing all logistical needs (location scouting transportation, food & beverage)
- Responsible for identifying talent and crew members needed for each project
- Manage vendor schedules, budget and relationships, identifying and establishing a roster of the best vendors in relevant geographies
- Ensure that all projects are completed on time and within budget, and facilitate on-time payments for all invoices
- Manage production budget, track expenses, and forecast needs
- Co-own brand look & feel and ensure consistent visuals across all touchpoints.
- Obsessively review all work from internal and external partners to ensure all deliverables are met and ladders-up to brand standards.
- Maintain a clean asset file structure that can be used across all company functions and external partners, creating an efficient flow of assets from creators/producers to our internal systems
- 1-3 years of directly relevant production experience at a fast-growing e-commerce brand or creative agency
- Experience shooting photos/videos with DSLR cameras
- Experience retouching stills and editing videos with Adobe Photoshop and/or Adobe Premiere
- Natural story-teller and visual communicator with a genuine love for the industry
- Deep appreciation for the creative process
- Unrelenting self-motivation and initiative – you are comfortable with ambiguity but are driven to create structure and order to create efficient processes
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and balance multiple competing priorities
- Excellent written and spoken communication
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Have a demonstrated ability to learn new topics and disciplines quickly
- Have a GSD mentality
About Ten Thousand
Ten Thousand is the leading brand of premium men’s activewear. After launching with the world’s best training shorts, we have since expanded into a suite of gear designed to keep you going before, during, and after training – and we’re just getting started. We’re obsessed with making the best gear on the market and to make that happen we work with a team of amazing athletes across all modalities, from top CrossFitters competing in the CrossFit games to ultra-marathoners running in 100 miles races to elite members of the U.S. Special Operations Forces.
We’ve been featured in GQ, Esquire, Men’s Health, Gear Patrol, Runner’s World, and other leading lifestyle and fitness outlets, and we’re backed by leading consumer VCs and e-commerce titans. We're building the #1 training brand in the world, and we want you to be a part of it.