Ten Thousand is seeking an outstanding Production Associate or Production Manager to join our product team. Working closely with design, product development, and planning, you will manage all aspects of production and support our continued rapid growth. This position will provide the right candidate with the ability to own production of our innovative activewear products from start to finish.
We’re looking for a highly organized and entrepreneurial individual who has an in-depth knowledge of product and is up for the challenge of managing the production of our rapidly expanding assortment.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage production from Purchase Order to delivery to our distribution centers.
- Coordinate and track materials orders and shipments.
- Create and maintain weekly updates on our production tracking chart and WIPs.
- Coordinate in-line and final inspections as needed.
- Troubleshoot production issues and provide solutions to maintain extremely high levels of product quality.
- Maintain on-time delivery schedule and communicate internally about any deviations.
- Manage relationships with vendors to ensure long-term supply chain stability.
- Schedule and track shipments from vendor to distribution center.
- Manage photo samples and timelines.
- 4-6 years of apparel production, sourcing and/or product development experience. Prior experience in activewear and/or technical outerwear preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of garment manufacturing, including construction, fabrication, trim and print techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve and think strategically when things don’t go as planned.
- Entrepreneurial attitude with creative thinking skills.
- Strong sense of ownership and determination to get things done.
- Humility and eagerness to learn and grow.