Ten Thousand is seeking a Video Editor / Motion Designer to create a wide variety of digital ads and video content at scale. Working closely with our Marketing and Brand teams, you will help fuel our continued growth by bringing storyboards to life and coming up with your own innovative concepts. You are equal parts editor, designer, animator and ideator, and you’re ready to roll your sleeves up to create compelling, on-brand content.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design, edit and animate digital video ads.
- Own video ad creation from concept to execution: bring briefs and storyboards to life.
- Work with Content Producer to build shot lists and ensure all media is on brand and fits the narrative. Scrub through footage to identify key clips.
- Improving and correcting lighting, coloring and faulty footage.
- Ability to design and animate motion graphics, execute visual ideas with typography, graphics and color and utilize visual effects to grab a viewer's attention for ads that run on social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat)
- Crop and lightly edit stils for still ads
- 1-3 Years of video editing / motion graphics experience
- Expert-level knowledge of Premiere and After Effects is a must
- Proficiency in the rest of Adobe's Creative Suite, including Adobe Photoshop
- Experience in color-grading
- Strong sense of ownership and determination to get things done.
- Humility and eagerness to learn and grow.
About Ten Thousand
Ten Thousand is the leading brand of premium men’s activewear. After launching with the world’s best training shorts, we have since expanded into a suite of gear designed to keep you going before, during, and after training – and we’re just getting started. We’re obsessed with making the best gear on the market and to make that happen we work with a team of amazing athletes across all modalities, from top CrossFitters competing in the CrossFit games to ultra-marathoners running in 100 miles races to elite members of the U.S. Special Operations Forces.
We’ve been featured in GQ, Esquire, Men’s Health, Gear Patrol, Runner’s World, and other leading lifestyle and fitness outlets, and we’re backed by leading consumer VCs and e-commerce titans. We're building the #1 training brand in the world, and we want you to be a part of it.