Recruiter - Stadium Goods
Hello. We're Stadium Goods. We are the world's premier sneaker + streetwear marketplace selling only the most sought-after footwear, apparel and other hard-to-find items on behalf of our sellers. We are driven by our principles and committed to providing the best consumer and consignment experience there is. In January 2019, Stadium Goods became part of the Farfetch family of companies, which will help guide our evolution as we usher in the next chapter of scale and growth.
The People Team partners with the organization to build a high performing culture through talent acquisition, people management, and employee experience. We strive for a culture that ensures every employee has a meaningful work experience and is engaged and happy.
You will be part of a growing team at Stadium Goods. Reporting to the VP Talent & People, you'll manage the full recruitment lifecycle for a variety of positions across the business. We identify pipeline recruitment needs, take job briefs, conduct interviews and manage the offer process for all new hires. We have daily interaction with line managers across all departments and ensure we listen, consult and conduct the recruitment process to a very high standard. You will support a variety of high-volume roles in the business - managing multiple positions at any one time, across a variety of different teams. By using a combination of channels including social media, job boards, headhunting, career events and external agencies, you will attract and recruit the necessary quality and quantity of qualified candidates. We're looking for someone who is enthusiastic and excels when implementing new ways to attract great candidates.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will manage the end-to-end recruitment process for positions across Stadium Goods from candidate attraction through to offer management, advocating for diverse pipelines and interview panels to support our Conscious Inclusion plans
- You will coach and guide hiring managers through the recruitment process, providing a consultative approach promoting a fair interview process
- You will partner with business leaders to provide thoughtfulness around candidate management/candidate experience, consulting on process improvements and ideal candidate profiles
- You will promote candidate referrals internally
- You will implement a multi-channel recruitment strategy focusing on the direct sourcing of qualified candidates
- You will build relationships with relevant industry networks, universities and colleges to attract fresh talent
- You will manage the talent pipeline through our applicant tracking system, Lever
- You will always aim to improve the quality, time and cost efficiency of the recruiting function
- You will ensure all recruitment processes are legally compliant with employment legislation within the overall Talent Acquisition approach.
- You will work with the wider Talent/People team on ad-hoc projects
WHO YOU ARE
- You have in-house or agency experience with knowledge of a variety of recruitment needs, with 2 or more years experience recruiting within the Retail Industry
- You have experience recruiting a high volume of positions, managing a full cycle recruitment experience
- You have worked with recruitment technology and have demonstrated experience sourcing candidates directly
- You are not an "order taker," but instead a collaborator who develops an understanding of the business, understands how your role fits into the bigger picture, and provides talent expertise with business goals and within the framework of the global Talent Acquisition & People team. You have experience pushing back and recommending alternative solutions when needed
- You are happy communicating with managers at all levels
- You have experience within a startup or a growing business, within Retail
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- Comprehensive total rewards package that includes a great compensation package, company equity, health benefits and 401k
- Paid time off
- Dynamic career growth opportunities
- A fun, creative and mission-driven work environment
- Team outings and afterwork events
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- Stadium Goods is committed to being an inclusive workplace where diversity in all its forms is celebrated. We make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law, physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances. If you require special accommodation, please let us know.