Customer Service and Sales Representative POSTER GIRL
POSTER GIRL is looking for a Customer Service & Sales Representative to join our small growing team based in East London. The role will involve being the main point of call for customer service and sales. This will involve a very communicative, efficient and professional approach.
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients and working to establish a positive rapport with every customer
- Updating customer information; including tracking information, email responses, custom queries and communication
- Impact the company’s bottom line by problem solving and turning frustrated clients into repeat customers
- Liaising between studio and packing depot to provide smooth logistics
- Involvement in packing, supplies, ordering supplies, communicating with outsources and confidence in writing
Essential experience and skills
- 2 years' experience working in customer service & sales
- Available to work occasional nights, holidays and weekends to provide immediate response to customers
- Knowledge of in-house sales
- Experience in Womenswear
- Excellent communication, written and verbal
- Detailed reporting skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Problem solving, use of own initiative and drive
Working hours are 9am-6pm, Monday to Friday but you may be required to work outside regular hours in the build up to and during market seasons.
We are looking for a candidate who would be able to start no later than October 2021.
We actively welcome applications from anyone regardless of age, disability, race, colour or ethnic and national origins, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.