ABOUT THE BRAND
Christopher Kane is the London label challenging fashion ideologies and notions of beauty since 2006. Founded by brother and sister Christopher and Tammy Kane, the label launched following Christopher’s award-winning Central Saint Martin’s MA show.
Winner of the Vogue Fashion Fund and 4 British Fashion Awards, including New Designer of the Year and British Fashion Designer of the Year.
At the heart of Christopher Kane is a certain philosophy which drives the creative output:
Constantly challenge perceptions of fashion rules, pushing traditional tastes into new extremes and challenge one’s own perceptions.
We are committed to diversity, equality and to create sustainable items that are to be part of your collections for generations.
Innovation in design, technique and craftsmanship through boundless creativity and bring such ideas and designs to life by using a high level of skill. To transform the ordinary into the extraordinary.
The Christopher Kane Ecommerce Executive is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day ecommerce business through helping to improve user experience and enhancing the online platform in line with the brand ethos.
Working closely with all departments, both in-house and brand partners, they implement best practice end-to-end from product selection to customer delivery and order follow-up. They will work across all aspects of the ecommerce business from budgets, digital marketing, CRM, analysis, and logistics.
This candidate must be highly motivated, an adaptable strategic thinker who is able to work independently and as part of a team. The individual should be pragmatic, and solutions orientated and an enthusiastic brand partner. A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the digital fashion sector and the Amazon platform is preferred.
The Ecommerce Executive reports into Commercial Director, Merchandising and Finance.
ECOMMERCE EXECUTIVE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work across all website and marketplace activity including site operations, driving traffic and online sales in collaboration with internal and external ecommerce partners and contribute to developing new strategic initiatives to maximise trade.
- Accountability for implementation of budgets and targets on the as well as forecasting and working on building out and defining KPIs across key channels.
- Assist in the initiation and execution of strategic front and back-end developments and workflows to improve process, efficiency, and trade.
- Day-to-day website tasks such as merchandising, customer experience, logistics, product upload and customer service including onsite sales and promotions, relevant communication strategy / email calendar.
- Work with digital marketing agencies and activity to develop and execute strategies and online initiatives (PPC, UPC) and optimizing SEO, SEM, and SMM.
- Maintain clear master content calendar for Christopher Kane digital presence, coordinate digital agency, web developer and graphic designer timeline to obtain deliverables and content.
- Ensure that all creative messaging is executed in alignment with brand values and that digital assets and activity is activated within a set timeline.
- Manage product and creative copy, optimized for search engine optimisation, Marketing and CRM initiatives to boost LTV and customer acquisition.
- Responsible for analysing and reporting on weekly monthly and seasonal ecommerce trade and sales performance and using insights to transform data KPI & CX data into actionable insights and execute accordingly.
- Liaise with customer service enquiries with customer service team to resolve customer service enquiries.
- On-site product merchandising, ensuring all product attributes are fulfilled and accurate.
- Masterfile, samples prep and photo shoot co-ordination in partnership with upload and marketplace teams.
- Provide digital marketing support, including marketing calendar updates, internal asset requests for both brand and wholesale clients.