Ecommerce Warehouse Coordinator
THE GREAT. is Emily Current & Meritt Elliott’s multi-category advanced contemporary women’s collection. For women, by women, THE GREAT. is a casual collection that reimagines American classics with a sense of nostalgia.
We are a looking for an experience and detail-oriented Ecommerce Warehouse Coordinator to join our warehouse team here at THE GREAT. This position reports directly to the Company’s Warehouse and Facilities Manager.
This role will be responsible for manage all day-to-day eCommerce order and fulfillment functions, inclusive of order processing, returns, customer service, elements of inventory and fulfillment management and reporting.
- Pick-ticket maintenance for our logistics team.
- Assist our returns department on quality control and inspection on inbound returns from eCommerce customers.
- Coordinate with our production team on delivery schedules.
- Handle communication of inventory and warehouse issues to management and assist with resolution. Including but not limited to workflow, staffing, damages, tracking, inventory requests.
- Work closely with our customer service team regarding eCommerce order inquiries and solutions via company email or slack channel. This includes eCommerce order customer service support, creating the daily out-of-stock (OOS) order report to eCommerce customer service team.
- Communicate priorities & goals from management to logistic shipping team.
- Perform inventory cycle counts and investigate any cause of variance per request from the management team.
- Order and manage shipping & office supplies inventory.
- Assists in planning and executing special projects including, scheduling facility set-up for potential inventory moves from other Los Angeles locations to our warehouse location in Vernon, CA.
Some of the Things You Will Do:
- Allocations – Releasing of all available orders for pick-ticket maintenance.
- Manage all aspects of the order process from picking and packing orders to tracking shipping progress.
- Perform order maintenance, such as backorder, customer orders, and no stock orders.
- Work closely with the fulfillment team to resolve shipping issues and ensure brand packaging standards.
- Management of Embroidery orders - following thru until completion of all eCommerce embroidery orders, including coordination of embroidery items send-out, returns of completed items, and shipment of completed embroidery items.
- Manage receipt processing & documentation of inbound inventory from receipts and returns to assure accuracy.
- Assist our warehouse managers in directing the logistics team on all order processing aspects - including the scheduling of help during busy periods, and training new logistic associates and procuring temporary help.
- Generating detailed reporting to inform departmental decisions.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Must have strong operating knowledge of ecommerce platforms and RLM.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate well with cross-functional departments.
- Strong understanding of facilities and fulfillment best practices.
- Analytical skills utilized to assess customer interaction and problem solve.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary + benefits.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401k and employer match.
- Paid time off (PTO).
- Generous clothing discount.