THE GREAT. is Emily Current & Meritt Elliott’s multi-category advanced contemporary women’s collection. For women, by women, THE GREAT. is a casual collection that reimagines American classics with a sense of nostalgia.
We are a looking for an enthusiastic, detail-oriented, and process-driven Office Administrator to join our team here at THE GREAT.
Reporting directly to our executive team. The ideal candidate is someone who can energetically and efficiently help make our offices feel like home and our team feel like family. They need to possess a strong ability to create systems and ensure order in a fast-past environment with a rapidly growing team.
This is a hands-on role that is directly responsible for the day-to-day management of all aspects of our facilities - ensuring it runs smoothly while helping maintain our positive company culture. The ideal candidate must be flexible, organized, proactive and reliable. No task is too big or too small mentality with the willingness to handle everything from facilities and maintenance requests, scheduling and calendars, systems and programs to photoshoots and sample coordination.
- Ensuring the smooth day to day running of the office.
- Manage all reception duties such as: phone calls, lunch orders, and sorting and distributing all incoming mail and packages from USPS, FedEx, UPS, etc.
- Maintain a tidy office by ensuring that the kitchen and common areas are clean to promote an efficient working environment.
- Assist with organizing domestic and international shipment requests.
- Manage all office relationships with appropriate vendors, including but not limited to messenger services, cleaning services, building management and maintenance.
- Cooperate with building property managers to solve issues relating to service requests, upkeep of facilities, and other general duties.
- Ordering and maintaining office supplies, snacks, and equipment.
- Coordinating with IT on all technology services.
- Responsible for the daily opening and closing of the office.
- Supporting with all health and safety requirements for the business.
- Assists with team projects and events as needed (offsites, team building activities, etc.).
- Manage and maintain general company and out of office calendars.
- Keep team documents and meeting agendas up to date and organized.
- Organize and plan travel logistics as needed.
- Be a part of new employee onboarding process by managing new hire desk setups and office workspace maintenance.
- Track expenses and prepare reports in accordance with office policy guidelines.
- Identifying continually where improvements and efficiencies can be made throughout the business.
- Assist with in-house product management including the receiving, unpacking, tagging and check-in of all samples in a timely manner.
- Maintain the organization of all samples throughout the office, ensuring they are sensibly grouped, accessible and current.
- Oversee samples inflow and outflow within storage areas.
- Partner closely with internal teams to manage and coordinate sample shipments as requested.
- At least 1-2 years’ experience an office management, support, or assistant role of a similar nature.
- Experience with Outlook, Slack, Dropbox preferred.
- Strong work ethic with a positive attitude and solutions-oriented mindset.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, creative environment.
- Ability to think ahead, with a proven track record of problem solving and ability to work well with others.
- Strong communication skills necessary.
- Extremely detail-oriented and always organized.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and vehicle.
- Willing and able to travel within the greater Los Angeles area when needed.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary + benefits.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401k and employer match.
- Paid time off (PTO).
- Generous clothing discount.