Senior Project Manager Customer Experience (f/m/d)
Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
The customer experience team listens to our customers and takes charge of all feedback we receive, implementing a 360° feedback cycle that works to consistently improve our services and create a memorable shopping experience for our valued customers.
To support our international team we are currently searching for a full-time employee as Senior Project Manager Customer Experience (f/m/d) (f/m/d) based in our office in Aschheim.
- Planning, coordination and controlling of pioneering Customer Experience projects in cross-functional collaboration and/or with external providers.
- Conceptional development of project content and elaboration of decision papers and processes to its implementation.
- Independent monitoring and quality assurance of the projects.
- Control, communication and alignments between project members, reporting.
- Ressource-, costs and requirement analysis of upcoming projects.
- Research and idea finding for the development of new projects.
- Innovation management in the Customer Experience area
- University degree in economics or comparable studies.
- At least three years of work experience in the planning, implementation and controlling of projects.
- Relevant experience in an eCommerce / Customer Experience area.
- Holistic knowledge in economic and ERP-related e-commerce processes and sequences, including numerical reasoning and business understanding.
- Excellent knowledge in MS Excel and PowerPoint as well as e-Commerce infrastructure.
- Structured and holistic thinking and action taking, assertiveness, adhering to deadlines.
- Flexibility and willingness to learn the ropes of new topics and processes.
- Individual responsibility, reliability, loyalty and confidentiality.
- Team player mentality
- Previous track record of success working with international and multidisciplinary teams is a plus
- Very good written and oral English skills, German / French is a plus
At Mytheresa, our people are our success. If you're a self-starter who enjoys an exciting challenge, apply now to be part of our journey and grow with us in a modern working environment.
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.