Senior Marketing Coordinator, Influencers (Paid Acquisition)
Depop is the fashion marketplace where the next generation buy, sell and get inspired. We are headquartered in London, UK with locations in Manchester, New York and Australia. We have more than 25 million registered users in 180+ countries. In the UK, 1 in 3 Gen Z/Millennials are registered and in the US we have grown 300% over two years. We are also the only European player to have recently entered the top 25 shopping apps by daily active users.
Depop exists to build the world's most diverse progressive home of fashion. We are a community-powered fashion ecosystem that's kinder to the planet and kinder to people. We give our audience something they can't get anywhere else - unique fashion, with amazing people and the chance to create a better future by showing up as their full selves, at full volume.
We operate on three pillars:
- Community: Our buyers, sellers and employees are inclusive, diverse and accessible. We are committed to empowering diversity within the fashion community.
- Entrepreneurship: We support our community and help them build their business with Depop. We thrive on supporting innovation by shaping an environment where creators, makers or hustlers can thrive.
- Sustainability: Depop helps extend the life of garments and reduce waste, we care about the world and want to make a positive change within the fashion industry.
Right now, we’re looking for a Senior Coordinator to join the Influencer Marketing team in our New York office. You will be an expert in everything Gen-Z, with the ability to identify influencers both developing and established. Sound like your thing?
Your primary responsibility will be to support the Influencer Marketing Manager in the execution of sponsored influencer content across TikTok, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter. From lead generation, to overseeing of content deliverables, to tracking and analyzing performance, whilst on-boarding influencers to the platform to expand our target audience and drive new users.
This is a performance-based influencer marketing role (not engagement/brand focused), therefore we are looking for an extremely data-driven individual who can drive campaigns end-to-end in order to achieve growth targets.
- Identify new and existing talent to collaborate with and push partnerships to closure
- Assist with influencer outreach and follow up and expand talent pipeline
- Track and analyze performance of Always on paid influencer content on social and in-app.
- Support manager with campaign management and execution of sponsored influencer content across various social media platforms, whilst tracking budget for each activation.
- Organize deal deliverables, edit and share briefs, file contracts, and store analytics
- Manage individual pipeline of leads for Always On Paid and convert to on-boards in order to achieve partnerships KPI’s
- Identify trends and use market insights to create the most effective content and influence Depop’s sponsored influencer strategy
- 2-3 years of experience working with influencers and talent across social media platforms
- Proven experience in using Google sheets/Excel, such as analyzing large data dumps, manipulating data, building reports, ability to self-serve and leverage data to make decisions.
- Growing expertise in youth culture especially as it pertains to Gen-Z content creators
- Previous project management experience
- Experience in pitching concepts internally and externally
- Strong understanding of TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter
- Strong familiarity with G-Suite & Influencer Platforms
- Analytically minded, and strives for improvement
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- High level navigation of the Depop platform
- Motivated and outgoing
- Ability to work both independently, but also as a teamplayer