One of the most iconic and cutting-edge French fashion Houses, Maison Margiela was founded in Paris in 1988 by Belgian designer Martin Margiela. With both masculine and feminine collections, oftentimes fusing the two genders, the House takes an original approach to deconstructing, reinventing and redefining men’s and womenswear silhouettes.
Since 2012, Maison Margiela has held the official ‘Haute Couture’ appellation from the Fédération Française de la Couture for its collection entitled ‘Artisanal’. This collection is the key to all the contemporary looks in the ready-to-wear collections and collaborations.
Since 2014, British couturier John Galliano is the House Creative Director, infusing poetic vision of Haute Couture, marrying concepts with arts, and creating a new modern elegance through Martin Margiela legacy.
- Product launches and ongoing publications management (in collaboration with E-commerce Operations Specialist)
- Punctual and end-of-season unpublishing (in collaboration with E-commerce Operations Specialist)
- Implement the visual e-merchandising strategy (on all versions) : macro categories, other website pages such as New arrivals, Highlights and all Sales pages during markdown periods
- Monitor the delivery of assets needed for publication (in collaboration with E-commerce Operations team)
- Monitor replenishment
- Newsletter product selections
- Daily support of the regions on relevant e-merchandising areas
- Define and implement private sales, public markdown and free shipping promotion actions
- Previous significant experience as e-merchandiser or in an fashion and digital related position
- Strong sensibility for e-commerce and luxury goods market
- Proficiency level in English and French. Italian is an asset
- Effective communication skills, proactive and team player