E-commerce Operations Specialist (H/F)
One of the most iconic and cutting-edge French fashion Houses, Maison Margiela was founded in Paris in 1988 by Belgian designer Martin Margiela. With both masculine and feminine collections, oftentimes fusing the two genders, the House takes an original approach to deconstructing, reinventing and redefining men’s and womenswear silhouettes.
Since 2012, Maison Margiela has held the official ‘Haute Couture’ appellation from the Fédération Française de la Couture for its collection entitled ‘Artisanal’. This collection is the key to all the contemporary looks in the ready-to-wear collections and collaborations.
Since 2014, British couturier John Galliano is the House Creative Director, infusing poetic vision of Haute Couture, marrying concepts with arts, and creating a new modern elegance through Martin Margiela legacy.
- Ensure a smooth process of order and service fulfillment and coordinate with relevant teams: from order status to fraud, packaging and delivery (collaboration/liaison with logistics, operations and customer care teams).
- Manage product catalog operations: be the referent for publication mandatory elements: regroup, check and guarantee timely update of product information on the platform (assortment, attributes, sizing, stock, price, description and photo), coordinate publishing with e-merchandising
- Coordinate pre-order initiatives
- Coordinate the regions on sales calendar-related operations
- Ensure stock replenishment to guarantee order fulfillment with regards to e-merchandising calendars
- Partner with brick and mortar retail teams and Customer Service to execute and monitor click & collect, endless aisle and all other omnichannel initiatives
- Operations analysis and reporting
- Previous significant experience in an operations/logistics-related role within an e-commerce environment (order management system knowledge is a must-have, Manhattan is a plus)
- Strong interpersonal and coordination skills
- English: fully fluent (mandatory), French and Italian are a plus
- High sensitivity for the fashion and beauty worlds