E-commerce Content Specialist (H/F)
One of the most iconic and cutting-edge French fashion Houses, Maison Margiela was founded in Paris in 1988 by Belgian designer Martin Margiela. With both masculine and feminine collections, oftentimes fusing the two genders, the House takes an original approach to deconstructing, reinventing and redefining men’s and womenswear silhouettes.
Since 2012, Maison Margiela has held the official ‘Haute Couture’ appellation from the Fédération Française de la Couture for its collection entitled ‘Artisanal’. This collection is the key to all the contemporary looks in the ready-to-wear collections and collaborations.
Since 2014, British couturier John Galliano is the House Creative Director, infusing poetic vision of Haute Couture, marrying concepts with arts, and creating a new modern elegance through Martin Margiela legacy.
Within the Maisonmargiela.com e-commerce website scope:
- Manage homepage planning and updates (in collaboration with e-merchandising and communications teams)
- Manage content selection and update of product catalog landing pages (in collaboration with e-merchandising and CRM teams)
- Analyze landing page performances in collaboration with the BI team, propose and implement layout optimizations
- Implement SEO guidelines, coordinate new page settings with the external agency and ensure coherency throughout e-commerce related site areas
- Train the regions on platform content management
- Diffuse product catalog page related site content to the regions, create use guidelines
- Manage the update of all other site content areas: customer care, legal terms... and coordination with the relevant teams
- Coordinate EU & ROW store locator updates
- Coordinate content slots bug solving with the IT team
- Previous significant experience on an e-commerce website (back-office experience is a must-have, Salesforce Commerce Cloud is a plus)
- Basic Photoshop knowledge is a plus
- Strong interpersonal and coordination skills
- English: fully fluent (mandatory), French and Italian are a plus
- High sensitivity for the fashion and beauty worlds