Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
We are looking for a passionate and creative member who can support the brand awareness building journey to join the dynamic APAC PR & Marketing team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Assist with the development and implementation of strategic PR programs to enhance company and brand image.
* Explore new mediums and channels for enhancing public relations.
* Liaise and maintain close relationship with media.
* Prepare various PR materials, including press release, fact sheets, invitation letters and distribute to media and follow up.
* Handle all PR related enquiries from media.
* Work with marketing function to facilitate all PR activities.
* Track and monitor PR reports and put together key projects overview.
* PR samples management and workflow process.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Degree holder in Communications/ Public Relations/ Journalism/ Marketing or equivalent
* At least 4 years proven experience in public relations, media communication, event management and promotion, with media connection is an advantage
* Excellent and efficient writing and oral communication skills in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
* Thorough understanding of the PR cycle
* Extensive network of different types of media
* Multi-tasking, dynamic, resourceful, creative and team player
* Self-motivated, hard working
* Independent and detail-minded