Junior Social Media Coordinator
Acne Studios is now looking for a Junior Social Media Coordinator to join our Marketing team. The Marketing team works with the overall visual brand identity and communication strategy of Acne Studios globally, across our own and external channels.
As a Junior Social Media Coordinator, your main responsibility will be assisting in all direct operations across Western social media, as well as ensuring coordination with key departments in within the organization and local social media platforms (Weibo, WeChat, Kakao Talk).
You will work closely with the Marketing Project Managers and the Marketing Studio, as well as with the CMO. This position reports to the Social Media & Brand Content Manager and will be based at our headquarters in Stockholm.
What you will do
- Directly manage all operations on Western social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube)
- Assist with cross-department coordination (paid, e-commerce, subsidiaries)
- Ensure daily community management (reply to Instagram comments, DMs and retweets)
- Compile weekly and monthly social media overviews
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor Degree educated, Masters is a plus but not necessary
- Digital-integrated approach
- 2 years of operational digital marketing experience
- Deep understanding of KPIs, reporting and performance marketing
- Expertise in key Asian social media (WeChat, Douyin, Weibo, Redbook, Kakao Talk, Line)
- Strong passion for and knowledge of digital communications and new media
- Great use of Microsoft Office package (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Very strong analytical skills and data knowledge
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Strong adaptability for growth and changes
- Passion for luxury and fashion, as well as culture as large
- Mature and credible interpersonal skills
- Organised team player & outgoing
- Very strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
As we interview candidates continuously, we kindly ask you to send your application as soon as possible.