BESTSELLER is seeing another year of brilliant growth. Are you interested in the logistics behind this global fashion company? Are you an optimiser, with an analytical and proactive approach to your work? We are looking for a data driven Logistics Administrator with a high drive to service an increasing number of customers and deliveries in our UK market.
Join forces with our 7 masterminds in the Logistics & Operations team. A team focused on being the best partner to our sales team, suppliers and Danish logistics colleagues.
You will focus your efforts on overseeing the order entry, invoice processing and on time delivery of our BESTSELLER fashion brands. Ensuring you build close and productive partnerships with the sales team, customers, suppliers and international logistics team. More specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Communicate closely with Customers and 3PL’s on deliveries in the UK
- Align on queries & processes across departments (the customer, Sales, Finance and Logistics)
- Validate and check order detail and report on/amend discrepancies
- Optimise customer specific processes
- Produce and analyse reports from system data and 3PL/Customer portals and share points
- Oversee order book and inventory data to plan deliveries within requested delivery windows
- An environment with a flat hierarchy, where all voices are heard, new ideas are welcome and are quickly turned into action.
- A team who have a real passion for the value they deliver to the business
- You will become part of a supportive family culture, where we prioritise our colleagues wellbeing and balance
- You get responsibility and the opportunity to develop yourself and your area from day one
What matters the most to us, is that you are passionate about logistics and optimising our delivery processes. We hire for mindset, but it would be great if you bring the following to the table;
- Process and data driven way of working
- Analytical & systematic mindset
- A problem solver, with a drive for finding efficiencies
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Experience within Logistics and Distribution is an advantage
If the above has caught your interest, we would love to hear from you. If you have any questions reach out to us on UKrecruitment@bestseller.com. We call in candidates on an ongoing basis and reserve the right to take the ad down when the right candidate is found. We provide equal opportunities for everyone, irrespective of gender, age, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or religious background, while creating an empowering environment where people can thrive and develop. For more information, visit www.about.bestseller.com.
We are a family-owned international fashion company with strong foundations and values. The company was founded in Denmark in 1975. Today, the company has 20+ clothing brands including JACK & JONES, VERO MODA & ONLY, is present in 38 markets globally and employs 17,000 dedicated colleagues around the world.