Jr Ecommerce Specialist
WHERE: Based in Milano (both SW and Office days)
FROM WHEN: Sept 2021
We are currently looking for a strongly motivated young professional to join our all-star, international and growing LN-CC team as the new Jr Online Store Management Specialist.
You will be part of our Online Store Management team, based in Milan, and you will play a key role in supporting the development and implementation of seasonal operating plans designed to capture global sales for LN-CC’s online store.
What you'll do:
- Manage the implementation of content on the e-store daily, taking into consideration geographical factors.
- Be the point of contact for the creative team based in London and coordinate communications with them and external agencies.
- Undertake the Searchandising activities and the implementation of the commercial plan.
- Produce detailed reports to track the performance of on-site content and search.
- Ensure that the online store and overall look and feel of the site reflect LN-CC’s vision
- Working with the buying, merchandising, marketing and creative teams to ensure alignment across all channels.
- Support merchandising team during markdown periods, special collaborations, collection launches and holiday campaigns.
- Coordinate and manage digital catalog by supporting with visual merchandising.
- Analyse, share and react to the relevant key performance indicators of the site on a daily basis.
- Keep up to date on E-commerce innovation and trends, monitoring competitor websites.
- Work cross functionally, communicate and manage processes across departments and external service providers.
What we're looking for:
- Academic Background in Economics / Management / Marketing or similar degrees
- Previous experience (around 1 yr) in the e-commerce and passionate about fashion, design, luxury and digital
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word; any experience in Salesforce commerce cloud and basic HTML is a plus.
- Fluency in English is a must; Chinese and/or Korean is a big plus.
- Ability to thrive in a challenging, fast paced and dynamic working environment, with a multi-tasking and problem-solving approach.
- Exceptional attention to detail, reliably proactive, motivated, enthusiastic, and focused on achieving great results.
- Ability to work independently while also being a team player, handling multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Excellent time management and follow up skills.
- Pro-active and can do attitude.
- Willingness to engage with and ability to communicate effectively across the business and with third parties, at all levels of seniority.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package (compared to your professional background);
- Benefits: monthly lunch tickets, company laptop, staff discounts on the online store and on TLG brand partners, and additional perks in the form of local discounts and offers
- Learning & Development Programs: continuous learning experience with TLG University and other company projects
- Be part of the young (29 on avg.) and international (8 nationalities) LN-CC team and work in a dynamic and fast-moving environment
We hire for potential, and we reward based on impact. In LN-CC opportunities for growth are limitless. Come be part of our story and join our fast-growing, all-star team in Milan!