Store Experience Manager - San Francisco, Ca
You are the upbeat and personable one in your crew and love the idea of creating great experiences for people, you are attentive to details, passionate about style and design, and driven to achieve targets.
You are responsible with a capital “R” and will do what needs to be done to make something work, be it to innovate a grassroots marketing initiative, create first-class experiences (both in-store and e-commerce customer service), or take out the trash.
You know that success is a team game and are devoted to building a high achieving and well-bonded crew.
What you’ll do:
- Provide an industry-leading omnichannel sales experience for our community via retail floor, email/text outreach, clienteling, and grassroots marketing initiatives
- Virtual Styling and Customer Service for E-commerce customers
- Recruit, onboard, and retain talent to build a strong, reliable store team
- Increase customer retention by fostering a culture that provides a best-in-class experience and achieving key customer satisfaction goals
- Manage store schedules, SOPs, and store P&L to achieve KPI targets
- Perform some digital customer service functions such as via email, live chat, and phone, the team serves as a remote extension of the online experience team when needed
- Ensure that the store team is fluent in product knowledge, visual standards, company history, and brand values for a consistent shopping experience at all times
- Monitor inventory levels and optimize distribution options available
- Implement and maintain best practices to optimize back-of-house and front-of-house operations and best-practices
- Work closely with our internal teams to help identify opportunities, create solutions, and communicate challenges appropriately
- Ability to lift 50lbs, walk on your feet for the duration of your shift, and use a ladder.
- Be entrepreneurial, proactive, and creative to achieve goals and deliver results—outside-the-box thinking is highly encouraged!
Who you are:
- Motivated self-starter with a positive can-do attitude
- Articulate and enthusiastic, with a great eye for detail
- Ability to maintain “grace under pressure” mentality in the midst of complex situations; leans into a solution-oriented approach to problem-solving
- Adaptable to an ever-evolving environment
- A multi-tasking ninja with a keen sense for prioritization and organization
- Ability to cultivate and maintain meaningful relationships
- Available to work a flexible, full-time schedule; including weekends. The schedule will be vary based on business needs. Available to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
What you’ll need:
- 4+ years store management experience in a DTC, designer, or contemporary retail setting
- 6+ months CRM experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and writing style
- Knowledge of Google Workspace (Drive, Gmail, Docs, Sheets, forms etc) and MS Office
- Bachelor Degree preferred
Who we are:
Lunya sleepwear helps women sleep better and feel confidently comfortable.
Our small-but-mighty team is smart, creative, passionate, and entrepreneurial-minded, who meet the same superior standards we set for our products. We’re a young company so nothing is above or below you. Our company culture is special and unique—you’ll dig it, we promise.