Who What Wear is looking to hire a Site Merchandiser to be part of its award-winning culture. If you’re looking for the next step in your fashion eCommerce career, we’d love to hear from you!
As a member of our new and fast-growing direct-to-consumer (DTC) business, the Site Merchandiser will implement the Who What Wear Collection’s online merchandising strategies, focusing on contributing to sales growth, conversion, and engagement. Responsible for merchandising products and category pages on-site to maximize sales, the Site Merchandiser will also upload, curate, and maintain assortments to support product launches, promotions, and overall site experience.
The ideal candidate is skilled in delivering an exceptional customer shopping experience through visual merchandising strategies, has fluency in eCommerce back-end platforms and analytical tools, and has a proven track record of success as demonstrated through sales growth or conversion improvement.
This position is based in Los Angeles and reports to the VP of Product Management.
Our Future of Work: Who What Wear employees are working from home for the remainder of 2021; therefore, all interview and onboarding activities are virtual. Beginning in 2022, we will transition to a hybrid in-person/ remote work environment. Candidates should be open to both remote and in-person work.
Key Duties Include:
- Execute merchandise plan, including initial product setup (assigning categories and product attributes, information, copy, photos, collections, reviews and cross-sells) and ongoing homepage updates in partnership with cross-functional teams.
- Strategize and assist with monthly merchandise calendar strategy while maintaining an acute awareness of the competitive landscape.
- Partner with production to own product information details on the website and ensure accuracy across all marketing channels.
- Assist in QA of site, including product details and overall functionality, and strategize and execute site experience that meets customer demands. Use data insights, customer engagement KPIs and Brand product direction to manage a commerce driving sort & site experience
- Utilize web analytics, data, customer feedback, and reviews to guide ongoing improvements to merchandise presentation, performance, structure, and navigation.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with production/buying, customer service, marketing, and creative teams
- Strategize alongside UI/UX and content teams to improve the customer experience online, Product Display Page (PDP) copy process and formulate plans for enhancements to improve category conversion and drive revenue growth.
- Present sales analysis to merchandising and eCommerce leadership as well as cross-functional teams, highlighting weekly key takeaways and future action plans.
- Execute different merchandising strategies across user segments, channels, and products. Seek out new ways to enhance and evolve the online shopping experience.
- Collaborate with Social, Influencer team, and 3rd party vendor to drive and execute the user-generated content strategy
- 3+ years of experience in Site Merchandising
- Strong Excel skills and experience with eCommerce back-end platforms, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Google Analytics preferred
- Fluency in e-commerce analytical tools (e.g. Google Analytics) and experience with contributing actionable insights to performance recaps
- Experience working in Shopify and CRM tracking software, attentive SMS experience a plus
- Proven track record of success as demonstrated through sales growth and/or conversion improvement
- Demonstrated ability to work independently or collaboratively as needed
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities without losing attention to detail
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Availability to work occasional evening and weekend work as required
Benefits & Perks:
- Work/Life Balance: Unlimited time off, paid holidays, Summer Fridays (Half-day Fridays), paid winter break, and flexible work schedules.
- Wellness: 85%–100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees in addition to short- and long-term disability coverage and life insurance. Self-Care Fridays (Half-day Fridays) to encourage self-care and mental health awareness.
- Financial Well-being: Sponsored 401k plan with unlimited access to financial advisors and planning tools. Bonus eligibility for all Full-Time employees.
- Opportunity to Fight Racism: We’re proud to match 100% of employee donations made to organizations that combat racism or support recovery from racist acts of violence.
- Opportunity to Do Good: Each employee dedicates one day per year toward an impactful social good project.
- Employee Discount: Who What Wear employees receive 50% off everything from the Who What Wear Collection (DTC)
Who What Wear provides an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Who What Wear believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as an international company. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
More about Who What Wear:
Who What Wear is an international fashion company known for its content sites—whowhatwear.com and whowhatwear.co.uk—and its affordable, size-inclusive, and trend-forward line of clothing and accessories. The brand was founded in 2006 by Hillary Kerr and Katherine Power and includes the chart-topping career podcast, Second Life, which is hosted by Kerr. Most recently, Who What Wear launched a sister company, Versed, which is a clean skincare line with products at affordable prices. Headquartered in Los Angeles.