Paid Marketing Specialist
STINE GOYA is recruiting for a senior Paid Marketing Specialist to work at our Head Office in Copenhagen.
You will join our E-commerce team and be responsible for the day-to-day management of all paid digital marketing. You will play an important role in scaling up STINE GOYA’s marketing efforts internationally across social advertising, paid search and google shopping strategies. As a specialist, you have a great experience in strategic planning, executing and analyzing across all paid marketing and a great knowledge and passion within the latest technologies, tactics and platforms.
Your main responsibilities as Paid Marketing Specialist are:
- Drive campaigns from planning to execution and daily monitoring across all paid channels, while ensuring tone-of-voice and visual consistency according to our brand DNA
- Analyze campaign initiatives, performance and define and report relevant KPIs
- Constant A/B testing, identification and improvement of our ad campaigns to increase ROI
- Improve customer acquisition through paid social and recommend strategies to scale new customers and retention strategies
- Manage, allocate and optimize paid marketing budgets
- Develop paid strategy in collaboration with the E-commerce team
You will support the overall department goals and initiatives as set by the Head of E-commerce & Digital Marketing to drive growth for our E-commerce. We are a small but hard-working team that is committed to expanding STINE GOYA’s position and international standing.
- At least 2-3 years of hands on and full-time experience in managing campaigns on both Google and Facebook with proven track record
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven approach
- Acute attention to accuracy and details
- Excellent organizational skills, often working to tight deadlines
- Self-starter mindset – taking initiative of specific directives and owning end-to-end management
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
As a person, you are result-driven and an independent self-starter that can take initiative to drive new and relevant ideas within your area of responsibility. You are good humoured, can easily adapt to new environments and situations and value working in a creative, dynamic and open team of committed colleagues who are passionate about what they do. STINE GOYA is an entrepreneurial company with a lot of ambitious targets and you should be able to see yourself within this context.
If you believe you are the person, we are looking for please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org marked “Paid Marketing Specialist” and submit:
- 1 A4 page cover letter outlining why you are the ideal candidate for this role
Designer Stine Goya established her namesake brand in Copenhagen, Denmark in 2006. Each collection is informed by the key words playful, artistic and bold and is a joyful exploration in colour and hand painted prints. STINE GOYA was launched as a point of difference, where the use of unorthodox techniques and colour combinations, to create new and expressive wearable works of art. STINE GOYA has expanded exponentially since its humble beginning to open 3 own-retail stores within Denmark in addition to a strong network of representation within 450 retailers across 30 markets worldwide. The HOUSE OF GOYA universe celebrates strong community values, unabashed creative talent and unfiltered expression. As a company we offer a dynamic environment with great opportunities to learn, develop and leave your own footprint along the way – we work hard but have fun.
Stine Goya is a company that is dedicated to supporting a more ethical and inclusive industry. We believe that diversity in all forms makes the workplace richer. It opens up the possibility for everyone to express their talents, both individually and collectively. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered regardless of age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.