SENIOR CUSTOMER ANALYST - 12M FTC
Gymshark is undergoing a phenomenal shift where the Data function underpins the Gymshark vision through providing business critical data, analysis, and research to drive and validate the business strategy!
The Data heroes are split into 3 teams, one of which being Marketing Analytics where we are currently seeking a Senior Customer Experience Analyst to join us on a 12m FTC!
As the Senior Customer Experience Analyst you will be the bridge between Customer Support, Logistics, Click to Delivery and Marketing Analytics – this is a pretty important role to the business due to the nature of ensuring that decisions by the business are made around the customer journey, their interactions with the Gymshark brand and our people are truly optimized to provide the best customer service possible.
The Senior Customer Experience Analyst will be responsible for developing a full reporting suite for the teams that identify key trends as well as a deep dive analysis. You will be utilizing a plethora of great analytical tools including (but not limited to) SQL, Tableau and Alteryx!
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Be a key business partner for the Customer Experience function to develop strategies and actions that are grounded in insight
- Working alongside the customer leadership team in order to develop the KPI’s that the Customer Experience team work towards
- Leading the design, development and maintenance of engaging insight dashboards to enable the customer experience teams to self-serve in analytics and allow quick access to core KPIs and insight
- Educating key stakeholders within customer experience teams on using the dashboards and reports built and how to utilise the data effectively
- Leading deep-dive analytics on day to day and larger initiatives and present findings and recommendations to the wider Customer Experience and Data functions
- Utilising advanced statistical methods to forecast the customer interaction demand through all channels, using this data to feedback to the leadership team on headcount requirements.
- Developing strong relationships with all sub-functions within the data function, sharing learnings to maximize the access and value of insights across the business
- Identifying opportunities for enhanced insight and drive the analytics roadmap within the Customer teams, managing key stakeholder priorities and expectations
- Providing updates to the Marketing Analytics Manager and Analytics team on current priorities and challenges of the Customer Experience team, aligning data sources, insight conclusions, and metric definitions to ensure efficiencies and consistency in the analysis being conducted across teams.
- Lining management responsibility for Junior Analysts, providing day-to-day support, giving them clear direction on their responsibilities, objectives, and development plan.
- Keeping up to date with the latest analytical industry trends and approaches to ensure best practice
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Strong experience in a data/insight analyst role, preferably with experience working within an analytical role with a customer-facing outlook
- A proactive approach to solving business problems, working with cross-functional teams to ensure the best possible outcome
- Expert in working with (including the manipulation of) large data sets
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate complex data sets into concrete business recommendations that drive incremental value
- Expert in using analytics tools/languages, including Alteryx, SQL and Tableau
- Ability to combine quantitative and qualitative analysis, from both a transactional and wider market perspective, in order to provide a holistic view of a situation, challenge or opportunity as well as using the data to story tell to the wider business
- The ability to plan and structure workload, collaboratively delivering under pressure and to deadlines
- Able to manage your development alongside the Marketing Analytics Manager, identifying opportunities to improve both yourself and the team in line with market trends
WE HIRE PEOPLE.
Real-life humans, each with their own unique set of thoughts, beliefs, cultures, identities, and a background and body that is completely individual. Together, all these unique humans make Gymshark stronger.
If you’re reading this, you’re probably applying for or considering applying for a job with us, and we want you to know that Gymshark is an equal opportunity employer. For us, that means we always, and will always, strive to be as inclusive as possible in all aspects of employment and that we do not, and will not, tolerate discrimination of any kind.
We’re here to unite the conditioning community. We believe that putting the sweat in today prepares us for tomorrow. So, we give people the tools they need to reach further, go faster, be stronger. We celebrate those who show up – for themselves – to be their physical or mental best, whatever that means for them. It’s what we want for our community and our team. A team that’s growing rapidly around the world. A collective of talented individuals working together to invent Gymshark’s future. Our plans are ambitious, and we’re looking for people who want to join us for the ride – our growth will be your growth.
- Competitive 'Win Together, Lose Together' Bonus
- Full private medical insurance with no excess
- 25 days holidays + your birthday and all the bank Holidays which can be substituted and taken whenever you want.
- A truly flexible working culture
- A collaborative, creative, and inspiring working environment
- Employer pension contributions up to 7%
- Life Assurance at four times your basic salary
- 50% Gymshark Discount & Gymshark Gift Card for each year of service
- Financial, Physical and Mental Wellbeing Support
- Great training and learning resources & 10% time for personal development
- Choice of hardware and access to the best software
- Paid time off when you’re physically and mentally unwell
- Very Generous Family Leave package – we support you extending your family
GS CAMPUS PERKS.
- Refuel - Healthy fresh food at GSHQ
- Lifting Club (LC) Gym Membership
- Free monthly massages
- Beauty and Barber facilities
- Free on-site parking