Business Development Director, EU
Who We Are
At True Fit, our mission is to make it easy to find what you love.
True Fit is a consumer experience platform leveraged by apparel and footwear retailers to decode fit and size and connect shoppers with only what they love. It has organized and connected the broadest footwear, apparel and consumer data in the world to provide best in class fit recommendations covering the industry’s brands and styles.
The True Experience Platform unlocks digital growth in the otherwise constrained $2 trillion footwear and apparel industry. The platform is strategically leveraged by more than 200 global retail sites, representing 16,000 brands and nearly 80M Annual Active Members!
True Fit is looking for a Business Development Director to work with our team in the EU. True Fit is 100% remote, so you can work from almost anywhere!
BDDs are responsible for developing and closing large retail accounts specifically:
- In market leadership and brand awareness
- Seek to expand True Fit’s customer base to every leading footwear & apparel retailer in the world
- Develop and execute plans to drive customer awareness of True Fit’s solutions
- Sell the True Fit value proposition to prospects through product demonstrations and presentations
- Meet and exceed individual sales goals, quota and activity
- Document and manage your sales pipeline in SF application
- Coordinate and manage a team selling process
- Accurately Forecast with timely updates
We are looking for highly motivated, over-achievers who can flourish in a fast-paced startup environment. Also required:
- A solid reputation selling to top named retailers with references to back it up
- Experience selling to marketers, ecommerce executives and brand managers
- A minimum of proven track record of quota achievement with experience in a similar field; Personalisation/Recommendation, Optimisation/Testing, Ratings/Reviews, Email Marketing, Analytics, as is on-demand/SaaS sales experience
- A history of selling licenses/subscriptions (SaaS) to large, complex organisations with demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management
- Skilled at negotiating business terms with line-of-business, senior management and/or C-level executives
- Manage a large territory to maximise growth
- Ability to travel required
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Impeccable values and integrity, no exceptions
- BS/BA or equivalent
Desired Location - Remote working
- References required
Why True Fit?
One size does not fit all in what you wear or your True Fit career. Everyone at True Fit has the opportunity to push their professional boundaries, while balancing personal ambitions.
We believe that how we dress is an expression of who we are and the confidence we feel. As an EEO employer, we work to help all team members experience an inclusive, diverse and accepting work environment, so you can be True To You.