Business Development Representative, EU
Who We Are
At True Fit, our mission is to make it easy to find what you love.
True Fit is a consumer experience platform leveraged by apparel and footwear retailers to decode fit and size and connect shoppers with only what they love. It has organized and connected the broadest footwear, apparel and consumer data in the world to provide best in class fit recommendations covering the industry’s brands and styles.
The True Experience Platform unlocks digital growth in the otherwise constrained $2 trillion footwear and apparel industry. The platform is strategically leveraged by more than 200 global retail sites, representing 16,000 brands and nearly 80M Annual Active Members!
True Fit is looking for a Business Development Representative to work with our team in the EU. True Fit is 100% remote, so you can work from almost anywhere!
We are looking for a high-energy, driven professional with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our business development team as an Business Development Representative or Account Development Representative as we call it. You will support a regional sales team in the EU region hunting new enterprise business within defined territories. This role will play a vital role in the alignment of sales and marketing - executing highly targeted, account-based nurturing activities combined with outbound sales. The ideal candidate should be eager to advance in our organization by demonstrating their ability to be a tenacious self-starter every day.
- Generate new business leads that convert to qualified opportunities
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling)
- Build out orchestrated touch points / mini nurture campaigns at the account level
- Conduct high level conversations with senior retail executives
- Respond to and qualify in-bound leads
- Evangelise the True Fit solution
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities
Data Driven Content and Insights; Be reactive to market with content in collaboration with Marketing team in Boston
- White papers
- Case Studies
- Thought leadership
- Social media strategy, content
- Full funnel email nurture campaigns
Desired Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of or experience with footwear and apparel retailers and brands preferred
- Fluency in French, Italian or German a strong plus
- Prior sales experience required
- Experience as a Salesforce.com user preferred
- HubSpot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator or other sales engagement software familiarity a plus Enterprise prospecting experience a plus
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful product sale
- Good time management with strong organisational skills
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University preferred
- We are looking for a superstar. Mindset over experience in SaaS is important to us
- Entrepreneurial in spirit with a can do and problem solving nature
- An understanding of retail, e-commerce and fashion are important
- References required
Why True Fit?
One size does not fit all in what you wear or your True Fit career. Everyone at True Fit has the opportunity to push their professional boundaries, while balancing personal ambitions.
We believe that how we dress is an expression of who we are and the confidence we feel. As an EEO employer, we work to help all team members experience an inclusive, diverse and accepting work environment, so you can be True To You.