Wholesale Admin Assistant
Rainbowwave currently has an exciting opportunity for an individual to join our newly launched Home Department within our Wholesale Team as an Administrative Assistant at our Showroom in Camden, London. This role will be a mix of sales support, customer service and day to day administration supporting the Sales Team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a stable and growing company with an excellent working environment. The ideal candidate needs to be dynamic, well presented, bright, a team player and looking to be an integral part of the team. You will need to have some suitable homeware-related sales or buying administrative experience for a minimum of one year, and be able to assist in driving sales growth in new and active accounts.
- Assisting with the administrative support of the International and Domestic Sales
- Under the guidance of our Directors/Heads of Departments researching new markets and prospecting stores to continue the growth of the brands' business
- Update database regularly to ensure accurate contact and brand list is held at all times
- Organise collection samples from receiving, visual merchandising and return of the collections
- Prepare paperwork for selling including price lists, line sheets and order forms
- Order entry
- Work closely with our Directors/Head of Department to support both the brand and the retailers
- Competitor analysis to ensure the brand has a commercial product offering at the right price point and is presented in the most effective way
- Monitoring sell through in existing stores and help organise stock swaps, returns etc
- Assist with preparation of training packs and brand information for outreach to stores.
- A strong commercial awareness and interest in homeware and wholesale
- Ability to work under pressure and self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, particularly when dealing with an international, multi-lingual client base
- Confident in Microsoft Suite – particularly in Excel
- Able to multitask and prioritise workload effectively
- A dedicated, hardworking and committed individual
- Flexibility to work longer hours during the selling season as well as potential travel abroad
- Experience in Homeware advantageous
- Proficiency in one or more foreign languages is a plus but not a necessity
Please note that this role is located in London. If you are an international applicant, please advise in the cover letter if you have the right to work in the UK. All applications will be considered.