We are looking for a Production Coordinator to join the Casablanca Team, working across both menswear and womenswear. Reporting to the Head of Production, this will be a full-time role coordinating the production of various products with a variety of different tasks, ensuring that goods are produced to the highest levels of quality and delivered on time. You will be working closely with Product Development, Design and Finance as well as external factories and suppliers.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
LIAISING WITH FACTORIES:
- Launching Sample packs.
- Collecting all necessary information & material needed for all sample packs.
- Ensuring all information provided is accurate & correct.
- Organising fit sessions for production samples and sending detailed comments to each factory.
- Updating the Production Schedule and always being aware of the status of all products.
PREPARATION OF GARMENT SPECIFICATION SHEETS:
- Building and preparation of technical sheets (Illustrator / InDesign, Photoshop, Excel).
- Costing sheets.
- Finishing sheets.
- Lay plans/Cutting Instructions.
- Pattern sheets.
- Monitoring and updating Production Overviews.
FABRIC & TRIM PRODUCTION PREPARATIONS:
- Creating a Fabric Quality Control Folder.
- Checking correctness of Production Strike Offs.
- Liasing with Quality Control of fabrics & trims, ensuring raw materials meet specifications and quality requirements.
- Managing the splitting of production fabrics and trims required to fulfil bulk order requirements for each factory.
- Picking & Packing trims for factories ensuring materials match with delivery notes.
QUALITY CONTROL OF EMBROIDERIES & FINISHED GARMENTS:
- Responsible for the Quality Control of finished garments.
- Following up on any fixing that is required.
- Monitoring any discrepancies.
- Travelling to suppliers & factories in the UK & abroad when needed.
To apply for this role, you will need to:
- Be well organised, precise & accurate.
- Be competent in Adobe & Excel.
- Have very good communication skills.
- Have a strong mathematical understanding.
- Have a passion for high quality products.
- Have a keen interest in the business side of a creative fashion brand.
- Be eager to learn new skills.
- Have a very good eye for detail.
- Be a great team player.
It would be a bonus if you have a tailoring background, speak Italian, and have experience working with Le New Black online showroom software - however training will be given.