Orseund Iris is a non-seasonal fashion label that has become a celebrity-approved go-to for reworked classics. We are excited to announce the opening of an exciting managerial position to lead our amazing team and the the day-to-day operations of our growing e-commerce brand.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assisting in executing the company’s business strategies in order to attain financial growth goals, and monitoring company progress.
- Planning and carrying out cost-effective business development and marketing activities along with placing purchase orders of best selling styles.
- Overseeing the company’s financial performance.
- Helping to build and supervise our growing team.
- Recommending ways to execute and improve business operations to Founder/CEO.
- Identifying and addressing potential problems and opportunities for the company.
- Building strategic partnerships for brand growth.
- You are the HR point of contact for all team members and in charge of hiring, reviewing and dismissing employees.
- In charge of keeping a weekly schedule with meetings for all departments, including production, marketing, e-commerce and customer service.
- Responsible for the development of an onboarding and training program for each department and finding and hiring the best freelance talent.
- Work directly with the production team to ensure that new styles are launched in a timely manner for production and manage the reorders of best-selling styles on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Tracks the weekly progress for all newsletters, ensuring a timely weekly launch.
- Manages our studios, including admin, scheduling and supplies and studio assistant tasks.
- Communicates priorities with the Designer’s Executive Assistant and the Designer.
- Manages all financials, budgets and expenses.
Google Drive, Sheets, Slides, Docs, Slack, Dropbox, JustWorks and Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
- 7-10 years of managerial experience at a fashion label and/or startup. BS and a Masters in Business.
- Experience in creating and successfully implementing strategic business plans and brands.
- Understanding of the social media market and opportunities that could affect the company is essential.
- Excellent leadership, organizational and communications skills.
Competitive Salary + Health Benefits + 401K and more
This position is a direct report to the designer and founder of the company.
10 am to 6 pm in our studio in Bushwick, Brooklyn
Orseund Iris provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.