Designer's Executive Assistant
As the Designer's Executive Assistant you will help the Founder, Designer and Creator of NY Fashion Label Orseund Iris in all aspects of the early stages of production and design while helping her manage her day-to-day schedule and the approval process for gifting, content and social posting.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist in the development of new designs of apparel and/or home decor styles to pass off to production. This includes the creation of early stage tech packs using Adobe Illustrator to send to the Production Department.
- Communicate the designers changes to all stages of sampling to the Production Department.
- Assist in the approval of micro-shoots, e-commerce shoot and the selection of video/photography assets for social media.
- This includes organizing the designer’s approval process after narrow selects have been made and communicating the designer’s changes with the Brand Content Manager
- Assist in the approval of models and influencers to gift and collaborate.
- This includes organizing the designer’s approval process after narrow selects have been made by the Brand Content Manager and communicating the designer’s selections with the Public Relations Associate.
- Assist in the approval of gifting plans per month.
- This includes organizing the designer’s approval process by communicating the designer’s changes with the Public Relations Associate.
- Assist in the approval of website layout, flats and product pages.
- Assist in the weekly video/photography, editing and posting on social media.
Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, including Illustrator and Photoshop
Google Drive, sheets, slides and docs
Dropbox and Slack
Social Media Savvy, including Instagram, Pinterest and TikTok
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in a related support position.
• BA/BS from a college or university. Master's Degree a plus.
• Creative problem solver with an upbeat, consistently positive outlook.
• Able to maintain a high level of discretion and confidentiality.
• Proactive go-getter; no task is too big or too small.
• Outstanding communication skills – verbal and written.
• Negotiate contracts, supervise work and review invoices for outside service providers.
Competitive Salary + Health Benefits + 401K and more
10 am to 6 pm in our studio in Bushwick, Brooklyn
Orseund Iris provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.