PR & Showroom Coordinator
ATP Atelier is looking for a PR & Showroom Coordinator to help strengthen the brand's PR -and communication efforts. In this role, you’ll be a key part of a fast-paced team with the opportunity to grow together with a thriving international company. Ideal candidates must perform well in a self-directed way, love to take on new challenges, and understand the industry we operate in.
As a PR & showroom coordinator, you will have a key role in the team to handle sample management, loans, gifting, and PR-related activities. You will be responsible for measuring and reporting your efforts and making sure they are aligned with the overall objectives schedule and budget. You work closely with both the industry and our community to optimize the brand’s impact in external channels. This position is initially a part-time project with the possibility to be full-time and permanent employment. You will be reporting to the Marketing Director.
KEY OWNERSHIP AREAS
- Responsible for all sample management within the company
- Responsible for showroom space and all related activities
- Daily management of requests, materials, and product coordination with industry
- Oversee inventory processing for all gifting initiatives and send-outs
- Monitor media for brand inclusion and produce monthly reporting against KPI’s
- Actively develop and nurture external relationships with press and community
- Responsible for pr assets and press tool
- Assist in production for photoshoots and content productions
- Assist in events and pr-related activities
- This is a broad role and the successful candidate will be very hands-on, and work well within a small team.
- An excellent organizer with attention to detail who can multitask and prioritize
- A confident communicator who can nurture and develop strong working relationships with our external community
- Be solution driven and enjoy identifying new opportunities and ways of working
- Keen interest in the fashion industry and naturally attracted to the brand
- Keen interest of pr and the sample management and showroom function
- Fluent in Swedish and English, written as well as verbal
- Confident in Excel program
- Confident in social media and pr analytics
- Knowledge in Photoshop and InDesign are meriting
ABOUT ATP ATELIER
ATP Atelier was born out of the desire to create shoes and bags that couple contemporary Scandinavian design and authentic Italian craftsmanship. We want to challenge the concept of luxury - to make it smart, not redundant. With a sustainable mindset we set out to create, not just because, but to make a meaningful difference in real women’s lives.
ATP Atelier as a brand and as a company is truly fueled by differences. Our team is built on the basis of people’s contrasting personalities and backgrounds, rather than like-mindedness. We make smart choices from a place of curiosity and humor - our office is characterized by hard work but also warmth and laughter. We bring our hearts to our community and our community to our hearts, without ever compromising on ourselves. Our mission is to inspire women to make smart choices - both for themselves and for the sake of the world they live in.
Our collections are designed in Stockholm and handcrafted in Tuscany, using vegetable-tanned leather. We are proud to have a strong presence in Scandinavia, as well as on a global level, in cities like London, Paris, New York, Tokyo, and Sydney. Our collections can be found in the finest department stores and high-end boutiques worldwide.
Apply with your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “PR & Showroom Coordinator” as the subject line. We interview candidates continuously.