(Junior) Buyer Menswear (f/m/d)
Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
Every piece at Mytheresa has been hand-picked by our buying team to offer the finest edit in luxury fashion. Responsible for vendor communications, inventory management and achieving sales and gross margin targets, it’s so much more than just sitting front row.
To support our international team we are currently searching for a full-time employee as (Junior) Buyer Menswear (f/m/d) based in our head office in Munich or London.
- Leading appointments and product edit for selected brands, and managing the vendor relationship throughout the season
- Conduct Buying process in selecting product, entering orders and all post appointment changes or edits
- Planning and execution of targets across sales, stock and margin
- Development of exclusive marketing and product collaborations with brands
- Monitor deliveries, stock levels and process in season stock moves to maximize sales opportunities and minimize risk
- Negotiating best trading and payment terms with vendors
- Monitor the market and identify new trends and commercial opportunity for the department
- Liaise with other departments communicating the orders, product information and brand awareness
- Preparation of Trend Presentation and Analysis
- Provide end of season feedback to each brand
- Several years of experience as a Buyer for the Menswear category
- Excellent network within the luxury brand industry
- Passion and natural sense for high fashion and luxury especially
- Sense for trends as well as good taste and aesthetics
- Marketing and commercial knowledge
- Strong negotiation skills and strong analytical skills
- Ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure
- Open communicator and team player
- Excellent English knowledge
- Working computer skills required (MS-Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Thinking out of the box
At Mytheresa, our people are our success. If you're a self-starter who enjoys an exciting challenge, apply now to be part of our journey and grow with us in a modern working environment.
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.