Digital Marketing Executive
Ecommerce growth is a top strategic direction for the brand and this role is central to achieving website sales growth.
Implement digital marketing strategy for the European websites in key markets (inc. UK, France, Germany), ensuring it drives qualified converting traffic to the site and incremental sales in line with the plan.
- Execute paid social strategy, optimise campaigns, source, create, rotate and optimise content and copy following trading and marketing calendar; run reports and analyse results to improve performance and CPA.
- Support execution of affiliate marketing, grow affiliate programme revenue, book exposure, integrate and develop new partners, recruit publishers, communicate with existing partners on offers and promotions, etc.
- Execute weekly newsletters and forward planning. Drive CRM analysis and customer understanding, drive rollout of automated and personalised email programmes, analyse results. Actively learn the existing CRM systems and work with the internal stakeholders to drive improvements.
- Support planning and execution of agency led performance marketing channels and campaigns, including content and copy sourcing, reviewing, creation, analysis and optimisation
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reporting using Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, Google Adwords and backend systems; use to drive performance improvement, CPA improvement and channel optimisation.
Business skills and experience required
- Experience of identifying target customers, implementing digital recruitment and retaining strategies.
- Experience of implementing digital marketing strategy, planning and budgeting.
- Expert knowledge or paid social and CRM channels and ability to manage paid social accounts from day 1.
- Working knowledge of digital marketing channels including search / SEO, display, programmatic, paid social, affiliates, email and CRM, social media, re-targeting.
- Experience of optimising performance to key KPIs.
- Experience of working with external agencies to key KPIs.
- Experience of digital marketing software – Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook Manager – is a must.
- Project and stakeholder management, resource management, budget management.
- E-commerce experience including understanding of customer experience and channels.
- Previous experience may include in-house retail digital marketing or digital agency.
- Fluent French or German is a bonus. Experience in luxury, beauty or fashion is a bonus.
Required competencies and behaviours
- Obsessed with customer, creative and innovative, always looks for creative ways to generate new sales or to improve current activities.
- A hands-on finisher; analytical and commercially minded; methodical and high attention to detail.
- Highly organised self-starter with the ability to manage multiple work streams and deadlines with ease; thinks and acts quickly with a dynamic approach to problem solving. Resilient and good under pressure, shows initiative and is results orientated; can work with limited sign off.
- Authoritative and professional presentation and communication skills (excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and the second language, creative writing skills is a bonus).
- A team player able to work with multiple teams and stakeholders, strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in groups.
- Strong influencing skills – ability to lead and build relationships with other teams and stakeholders.
- Experience of prioritisation and recognising senior stakeholders’ priorities.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge every application. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for an interview we will contact you within the next 14 days. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future.