Are you our next Retail Coordinator? We’re looking for someone to join our Retail team, to help unite the conditioning community and for the first time we will be doing so in real life on a daily basis.
Someone who wants to be part of a team that lifts each other up; a team that fails together and celebrates together. Someone who likes each day to be different, the challenge of doing things differently, and the freedom to figure things out for themselves. We work hard, sure, but we have a laugh while we do it. Sound like you?
Here’s the role up close:
What you'll be doing:
- You embody the Gymshark culture & values, you are a natural brand ambassador in everything you do. You are passionate about the community & customers’ experience of Gymshark
- Exceptional time management & organisation skills. You will be responsible for internal stakeholder meeting management
- A confident communicator and able to hold project partners (internal & external) to task & deadlines and have an understanding of the project tasks and impact of each stage. A strong understanding of workflows
- Coordinating multiple projects relating to our IRL team, (particularly in relation to property build) this will involve liaising with third party providers and keeping our 3P providers on track. Where required attending site visits
- Sharing project updates with the wider business, as such presentation creation and delivery is important. Briefing teams were required to ensure business alignment
- Liaising with other functions internally where needed for information collating in respect to the projects and gaining understanding
- Procurement & Invoice Management –raising PO’s, order tracking, sourcing ensuring appropriate invoices are submitted on time and managing any logistics / deliveries required
- Keeping track of financial spend vs budget and creating of supporting documents
- Proficient with the use of Outlook Programs (calendar in particular), Keynote, Excel and Notion (preferable)
- Where required ad hoc support to members of the IRL team, in form of diary management or document creation/updating
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Support, coach and offer feedback to grow personally and professionally, and at the same time secure your own learning and development. You nurture & grow your local network
- You do all of this whilst bringing fun and energy to your “work” every day.
- 3P Providers – On site Project Managers, Real Estate Advisor, Store Design Consultants, Tech Providers
What you'll need:
- Experience in administration, project management / coordination or retail coordination experience in a fast paced, high volume, agile environment
- Ability to liaise with various stakeholders at varying levels within the business
- Highly effective communicator in both writing or speech
- You are comfortable shifting gears and spinning multiple plates
- Strong Teamwork, you enjoy being part of a team
- Creative & Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Your energy is infectious, and you inspire those around you
- You can commit to working where & when the team needs you
- Must be able to take and give constructive feedback
- You have integrity
- You do all of this whilst having fun, and ensuring others around you are too
We’re here to unite the conditioning community. We believe that putting the sweat in today, prepares us for tomorrow. So, we give people the tools they need to reach further, go faster, be stronger. We celebrate those who show up – for themselves – to be their physical or mental best, whatever that means for them. It’s what we want for our community, and our team. A team that’s growing rapidly around the world. A collective of talented individuals working together to invent Gymshark’s future. Our plans are ambitious, and we’re looking for people who want to join us for the ride – our growth will be your growth.
WE HIRE PEOPLE.
Real-life humans, each with their own unique set of thoughts, beliefs, cultures, identities and a background and body that is completely individual. Together, all these unique humans make Gymshark stronger.
If you’re reading this, you’re probably applying for or considering applying for a job with us, and we want you to know that Gymshark is an equal opportunity employer. For us, that means we always, and will always, strive to be as inclusive as possible in all aspects of employment and that we do not, and will not, tolerate discrimination of any kind.
- Competitive ‘Win Together, Lose Together’ Bonus
- Full private medical insurance with no excess
- 25 days holidays + your birthday and all the Bank Holidays which can be substituted and taken whenever you want.
- A truly Flexible Working Culture
- A collaborative, creative and inspiring working environment
- Employer pension contributions up to 7%
- Life Assurance at four times your basic salary
- 50% Gymshark Discount
- Gymshark Gift Card for each year of service
- Financial, Physical and Mental Wellbeing Support
- Great Training and Learning Resources
- Choice of hardware and access to the best software
- Paid time off when you’re physically and mentally unwell
- Very Generous Family Leave package – we support you extending your family