Temporary Showroom Assistant
We are currently looking for 4 motivated Showroom Assistants to work full-time from the 27th October - 1st December 2021 and again from 10th January - 18th February 2022 (11 weeks total) to assist with the maintenance and visual appearance of the Wholesale selling space within our UK showrooms in London.
• To assist our Wholesale customers during their buying appointments.
• Keep the showroom space tidy, organised and well presented at all times.
• To support the Wholesale Sales team where required and assist with all visual aspects of the showroom.
• Ensure the smooth running of the showroom on a daily basis.
• Assist with the preparation of garments, such as unpacking and steaming.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
• Proven experience of working in a luxury showroom or retail environment.
• Educated to GCSE level, with a minimum of 5 GCSE’s at grade C/4 or above.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Well organised.
• Highly tuned inter-personal skills.
• Polite, friendly and approachable.
• Good spatial awareness and attentive to detail.
• An appreciation of colour and imagery and creative flair in terms of presentation of product.
• Available to work full time hours, Monday to Friday from the 27th October onwards.
• Flexible over hours where necessary.