We have an exciting role to join our merchandising team as an Allocator. This is a great opportunity for a bright and enthusiastic graduate with retail experience looking to join a fast-paced growing business.
- Manage and maintain stock data accuracy and integrity to ensure accurate sales reporting and analysis.
- Process daily sales/returns.
- Execute the release of initial product allocations to stores.
- Allocate replenishment from the stock pot based on sales across the store portfolio, ensuring that the stock is in the best place to maximise sales.
- Look at styles underperforming at store level and challenge store consultants to improve sales.
- Generate warehouse orders and check packing lists for store deliveries, liaising with the distribution centre throughout the process.
- Ensure that team reports are regularly updated and accurate.
- Communicate transfer requests to stores and action the relevant stock movements in the system.
- Ensure newness launches smoothly by collating product information in a timely manner and conducting regular checks of the website.
- Understand opportunities and risks at both product and store level, making recommendations to maximise sales and stock levels.
- Maintain regular contact with stores regarding stock issues, delivery information and ad hoc queries.
- Understand total business stock holding to try and maximise sales across all channels, making recommendations for moving stock between channels.
- ‘Can do’ attitude
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Great organisation skills
- A strong communicator
- An approachable and friendly manner
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent IT skills, especially Microsoft Excel
- Thrives in a busy environment
Please note this is a 6 month fixed term contract.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications are encouraged from individuals regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.