SEO is a massive priority for hush. It has seen vast improvements over the past year and we’re just getting started… Since replatforming the website, organic search is one of the major drivers for the online shop – and we have ambitious plans to keep up this momentum.
We are looking for a talented and experienced SEO Manager to join our team and continue this growth trajectory. Ideally the candidate will be technically led in SEO, with a proven track record and a real passion for search. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in upcoming strategic business projects, including a headless CMS integration and accelerating international growth.
- On-site optimisation: this will be the key priority for driving future growth, you will be working with the Digital, Ecommerce and Editorial teams to enhance the relevancy of the hush website – focusing on a long tail keyword strategy.
- Technical Audits: Work closely with the digital team & development agency to ensure each monthly release is inline with Google’s recommendations and does not negatively impact the website’s crawlability & page indexation.
- Reporting: You will be monitoring the important SEO metrics that allow us to gauge a true picture of hush’s visibility across brand and generics, whilst also regularly assessing website performance.
- Future proofing: the majority of (BAU) SEO resource will be in house, as an SEO expert you will ensure hush is best in class & always working on the latest recommendations.
- Supporting the international strategy, setting the foundation for long term SEO success.
- Search Trend Analysis: Support business strategy by sharing valuable insights gained from keyword research and Google trends – you influence all aspects of the company from product naming, assortment, and launch timings to marketing opportunities and future trends.
- Competitor Analysis: Execute tests and understand search strategies of direct and organic competitors.
- Business Management: Educate key partners on the importance of SEO and ensuring SEO processes are aligned with marketing efforts.
To join us, you must have:
- Extensive experience in all facets of SEO technical, content and off-page, ideally with experience working within an agency.
- Proficient in relevant tools (e.g. Search Console, SEMrush, Screaming Frog, MOZ,) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Experience with international SEO in terms of strategy and technical structure.
- Excellent communication skills – It is important to be able to explain SEO in layman’s terms to individuals with varying knowledge of the channel.
- Previous experience in PPC interplay and understating of the paid channels.
- Passion for both SEO & the hush brand, understand the important balance of aesthetics and search optimisation.
- An exceptional work ethic - we have high ambitions for organic search, it is important to not only have excellent knowledge of SEO but also be able to translate this into results.
- Finger on the pulse of latest industry trends, news and updates in the search industry.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications are encouraged from individuals regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.