Senior Wovens Designer
Reporting into the Chief Product Officer, you will support the Design Team and develop product at every stage of the product life cycle.
Your responsibilities include:
• Managing the development of the Woven collection from concept through to sealed samples in accordance with critical path maintaining all timelines by drop.
• Research trends by story; product category; colour and materials.
• Having strong market and trend awareness.
• Working effectively to critical path deadlines.
• Working closely with buying team to deliver a cohesive range in line with the target prices, quality and delivery objectives set out in the range plan.
• Have extensive experience in outerwear.
• Sourcing fabric and trims in line with quality standards and work closely with technical team to ensure that fabric and trims meet business performance and aftercare standards.
• Attending all relevant fit meetings of first to sealed proto samples to ensure styles reflects expectations, quality, construction, correct fit and look.
• Analysing weekly sales and customers reviews to be discussed every week on the trade meeting.
• Attend relevant supplier visits with buying team to record all developments put into work.
• Managing Junior or Assistant Designer, overseeing that all their tasks are completed correctly and efficiently.
• Preparing mood boards for sketch and swatch meetings.
• Creating colour palettes for each drop.
• Having an excellent knowledge of garment construction, including woven structures and techniques.
• Actioning wash techniques requests, embroidery artworks and print strike-offs.
• Set up initial tech packs ensuring all information from the tech and product development team are added into each pack.
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications are encouraged from individuals regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.