At hush, we bring passion to everything we do. The people team are the forefront of this, and we need to make sure our offering is attractive, fun and that we engage people in the right way. We are looking for a proactive and hands-on Recruiter to join our team. The successful candidate will support the whole business providing a full resourcing service. They will manage the end-to-end hiring process ensuring that we are attracting a wide range of candidates, selecting in a fair and efficient way and onboarding them so they are engaged from the outset. There will also be plenty of projects for this person to lead which will have a fundamental impact to the way we hire.
If you are an experienced recruiter (agency or inhouse), want to join a business that is in a high growth phase and want a job where no two days are the same then this role is for you!
• Leading all hiring for hush, providing a proactive and targeted approach to attracting the best talent.
• Partnering with managers to provide recruitment support and advice throughout the end to end hiring process.
• Own and manage the recruitment process from initial candidate contact to offer, ensuring an outstanding candidate experience. Including pulling all the necessary paperwork together
• Analysing and implementing process improvements.
• Developing recruitment best practices across the company, enforcing consistency with our recruitment policies and procedures and monitoring new trends and opportunities to consistently raise the standard for our hiring.
• Work with the People Team to develop the employer brand externally.
• Demonstrable experience as a recruiter.
• Proven track record of results including through direct sourcing strategies.
• A proven track record in delivering recruitment projects.
• Project Management experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (fluency in English is required) and effective influencing skills.
In return, we will offer you a competitive salary, generous staff discounts of 55%, sample sales as well as the opportunity to develop a career, attend relevant conferences & training courses whilst working in a fast-paced but fun environment!
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications are encouraged from individuals regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.